ATIT 2023 – The ATIT 2023 application form will be accessible online and offline in April, according to ICFAI Tech. The institution will release the application form again in June 2023, as the exam is held twice a year. Aspirants who want to apply for ATIT 2023 must meet certain requirements. To know more about ATIT Exam 2023, Go through this article.
What is ATIT?
The Admission Test for ICFAI Tech or ATIT is a university-level entrance exam held every year and conducted by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad, for admission to B.Tech courses at the ICFAI University campuses in Jaipur, Dehradun, Raipur, and Jharkhand.
Aspirants who are just interested in ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh, do not need to take the ATIT. Under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, ICFAI Deemed University was formed in 2008. BSc, BTech, MTech, PhD, BBA, BA (Eco), MBA, BBA-LLB (Hons.), BA-LLB (Hons.) LLM and BArch are among the courses available at the university but ATIT offers B.Tech & B.Sc. The following table represents the B.Tech & B.Sc. branches along with their code.
|Civil Engineering (CE)||01|
|Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||02|
|Data Science & Artificial Intelligence (DS & AI)||03|
|Electronics & Communications Engineering (ECE)||04|
|Mechatronics Engineering (ME)||05|
ATIT 2023 Important Links
The following are the various official link of ATIT Exam 2021 which are provided by apnacampus for the better convenience of aspirants.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
ATIT 2023 Important Dates
The Schedule of ATIT has been released by Vignan University, officially. The following are the ATIT Important Dates, Aspirants have to Proceed accordingly.
|Events||Phase 1 Dates (Tentative)||Phase 2 Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Started||March 2022||May 2022|
|Last date to fill||April 2022||June 2022|
|Admit card released||01 week before the Exam||01 week before the Exam|
|Exam Date||April 2022||June 2022|
|Result Declared||01 week after Exam||01 week after the Exam|
|Sliding 1||June 2022||July 2022|
|Sliding up 2||June 2022||July 2022|
|Sliding 3||July 2022||August 2022|
ATIT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the ATIT entrance exam, Aspirants must ensure they fulfil the eligibility criteria given below.
Eligibility criteria except for Himachal Pradesh campus
- For B.Sc. – Aspirants must have passed Class XII with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English as subjects with at least a 50 per cent aggregate score or equivalent CGPA.
- For B.Tech – Aspirants must have Passed with a minimum of 60 per cent aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA & have studied Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English in Class XII.
- Students in Class XII (or its equivalent) who are awaiting the results of their final examinations are also eligible to apply.
- Diploma/Polytechnic students with a cumulative grade point average of 60 per cent or an equivalent CGPA are eligible for Advanced Standing Admissions (Lateral Entry) in the second year of their respective B. Tech course.
Eligibility Criteria only for the Himachal Pradesh campus
- Aspirants have passed their intermediate with a minimum of 55% and must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- Aspirants must have a valid score of jee mains.
ATIT 2023 Exam Pattern
The following are the ATIT Exam Pattern 2023 so that aspirants become friendly with the pattern.
- This is a computer-based aptitude test that takes place online.
- The online test lasts two hours and is given in three sessions per day.
- The test consists of multiple-choice questions in the areas of mathematics, physics, chemistry, English, and logical reasoning.
- Each correct answer will be awarded +1 and there will be no deductions for incorrect answers.
The following is the table that represents the sections and in which, how many questions will be asked by each candidate.
|S.No.||Section’s||No. of Questions|
ATIT 2023 Syllabus
The official ATIT syllabus has been released by Vignan’s University. The level of the ATIT exam is easy to moderate and completely based on class 12. Here is given below the topic-wise syllabus as well as the subject-wise link to the official syllabus.
Permutations and Combinations, Differential Equation, Binomial Theorem and its Application, Differential Calculus, Probability, Three Dimensional Geometry, Integral Calculus, Statistics, Trigonometry, Two Dimensional Geometry, Complex Numbers, Matrices and Determinants, Quadratic Equations etc.
Electron and Photons, Solids and Semi-conductors Devices, Atoms, Molecules, and Nuclei, Electromagnetic Waves, Wave Optics, Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents, Current Electricity, Heat and Thermodynamics, Waves, Ray Optics, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Current Electricity, Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia, Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions etc.
Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen/ Oxygen / Halogens, Transition Metals including Lanthanides, Chemistry of Representative Elements, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Chemistry of Lighter Metals, Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry, Atomic Structure, Environmental Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Chemical Energetic and Thermodynamics, Chemistry in Action etc.
Vocabulary, Sentence Completion, Common Errors, Formation of Effective Sentences, Reading Comprehension etc.
ATIT 2023 Preparation Tips
The following are the preparation tips for ATIT Exam.
- Become familiar with exam patterns as well as syllabi.
- Make a study routine or strategy for their preparation.
- Solve mock tests and the previous year’s question papers.
- Click Here to download ATIT previous year’s question paper (Modal test paper)
- Prepare only with the best books.
ATIT Preparation Books
Aspirants must have to follow the following books along with NCERTs.
|Physics||H.C. Verma |
|Chemistry||Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee|
Inorganic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
Organic Chemistry by Morrison Boyd
|Mathematics||Class XI Mathematics by R.D. Sharma|
Class XII Mathematics by R.D. Sharma
IIT Mathematics by M.L. Khanna
ATIT 2023 Admission Procedure
The following are the step-by-step admission procedures for ATIT entrance exam 2023.
ATIT 2023 Application Form
Before applying, aspirants should read all of the requirements carefully. Aspirants can register for the ATIT 2023 exam both online and offline. The following is the procedure for both online and offline applications
- The online ATIT application form will be available on the official website.
- Aspirants must fill out the online application form with all of their academic, personal as well as contact information.
- They must also upload a passport-size photograph in addition to their personal information. Aspirants must pay the application cost of Rs. 500/- in online way after submitting the application form via net banking, credit card & debit card and should print a copy of their completed application form for future use.
- First, download the application form from the official website.
- Aspirants must give all relevant information in the application form, just as they did in the online application.
- The application form must be sent to the following location, together with a demand draught of Rs. 500/- for the application fee.
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ITSAT Office, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State
ATIT 2023 Admit card
The ATIT admit card will be distributed to eligible aspirants before the entrance examination. The admit card will most likely be ready a week after the exam. Aspirants can get their hall ticket at the concerned authority’s official website. On the day of the examination, Aspirants must have to carry their admit cards otherwise, they will not be able to enter the examination hall.
ATIT 2023 Result
The result of ATIT 2023 will be announced by the respective authority only on the official website. The results will most likely be available after a week of examination. Aspirants who took the written test can get their results by supplying information such as their roll number and date of birth.
ATIT 2023 Counselling
Before counselling, aspirants have been shortlisted on behalf of the merit list. The following are the detail of the merit list and counselling.
ATIT 2023 Merit List
After the result declaration, the Merit list will be released on the official website of ATIT by the respective authority. This list has been prepared on the basis of total percentile scores obtained in the entrance exam of ATIT. The following steps have included if the two aspirants’ scores may be the same.
- The first preference gives to scores of the mathematics & physics section of ATIT.
- If still the score same then the English & Logical reasoning section will be considered.
- If the score is again the same then the total of PCM in the intermediate will be used for separation.
ATIT Counselling 2023
On the official website, a merit list will be compiled and posted. The respective authority notifies aspirants who have been shortlisted by email or SMS. The verification of documents will be the first step in the procedure of counselling. Candidates must pay the college entrance fee in order to be considered for final admission.
The following is the list of required documents.
- Counselling call letter
- ATIT Admit card
- ATIT Exam Result
- Qualifying examination mark-sheet
- DOB certificate or proof
- Category certificate if required
ATIT 2023 Fee structure
Here is given below the college as well as the hostel fee structure
|Program||Semester fee||Total fee|
|B.Tech||Rs. 1,25,000/-||Rs. 10,00,000/-|
|B.Sc.||Rs. 50,000/-||Rs. 3,00,000/-|
ATIT 2023 Scholarship
The following table represents the scholarship criteria.
|ATIT Percentile score||Minimum semester CGPA (To scholarship continuation)||Scholarship Amount|
|95% – 100%||Above 9.5||100%|
|86% – 94%||> = 9.0 to||75%|
|76% – 85%||> = 8.5 to||50%|
|66% – 75%||> = 7.5 to||25%|
ATIT 2023 Contact details
For every Query regarding ATIT 2023, Either you can contact to ATIT Help desk which is given below or ask us through a comment.
- Ph: 040-23479725 / 040-23479732
- Mobile: 8499 848 444
Frequently Asked Questions
Pass with 60 per cent or comparable CGPA in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English in Class 12.
Applicants must complete out the ATIT admission form in one of three ways: online, by downloading the online form and mailing it to the admission office with the necessary fee in the form of a DD, or by purchasing the prospectus and filling out the accompanying form.
All Candidates including SC/ST must pay an Application fee of Rs. 500.
Please double-check your information and make any necessary changes if there are any differences.
The ATIT exam is an online test that takes two hours to complete.