IBSAT 2023 – For admission to the MBA/PGDM programmes at IBS colleges, ICFAI Business School administers the IBSAT test. Registration for IBSAT 2023 will start the first week of July. The test is given in online mode over a two-day period. Exam dates, registration, study materials, hall ticket, results, and the selection procedure are all fully explained here.
IBS Aptitude Test About
What is IBSAT? IFCAI is an acronym of the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India which conduct IBSAT. IBSAT or ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test is a University-level test in the field of management. Candidates can enrol in MBA, PGPM & PhD programs through IBSAT at various IBS. However, MBA program is available at only 4 IBS, PhD is at 1 IBS and PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management) is at 5 IBS campuses. IBSAT is not the only option for admission to IBS, Candidates can also take admission at IBS through CAT, NMAT, GMAT, or XAT scores.
IBS Courses Offered
There is a total of 04 IBS campuses that offer MBA program whereas 05 IBS offer PGPM and one IBS campus offer PhD. MBA & PGPM is 02 years (full-time) program and the duration of PhD is 04 Years. The following table contains the program-wise IBS campuses.
|MBA (02 Years)||Hyderabad|
|PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management) (02 Years)||Ahmedabad|
|PhD (04 Years)||Hyderabad|
There is a total of 07 campuses of IBS. The following table contains the name and location of the campus.
|List of IBS||About|
IBSAT 2023 Important Links
Here is given Below all IBSAT Exam official Links for the better convenience of aspirants.
|Title||IBSAT Exam Link|
|IBSAT Exam Official Website||Click Here|
|IBS Admission official Procedure||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|
|IBSAT Exam Helpdesk||Click Here|
IBSAT 2023 Important Dates
IBSAT Exam Admission Schedule 2023, Aspirants have to Proceed accordingly.
|Start of the Online registration form||1st July 2022|
|Online Application form submit the last date||21st December 2022|
|Admit card||At the time of slot booking|
|Exam Date||24th-25th December 2022|
|IBSAT Result||30th December 2022|
|Selection Briefings||7th to 15th January 2023|
|Selection Process Started||23rd February till 4th March 2023|
|Selection Process Result||10th March 2023|
IBSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
If the aspirants want to take admitted to IBSAT Exam then they have to fulfil the requirements that are followed.
2-year management program (MBA/ PGPM):
- It is necessary to have graduated from an accredited institution in any field with at least a cumulative GPA of 50% and with English as the primary language of instruction.
- Each candidate must have completed at least 15 years of schooling (based on either a 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 system).
PhD program in management:
- The candidates must have obtained a bachelor’s degree in any field from a reputable university with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 50% and English as the primary language of instruction.
- A full-time postgraduate degree in management with a concentration in marketing, HR management, or operations from a recognised university is also necessary, along with a minimum cumulative GPA of 55%.
- Those with a full-time postgraduate degree in Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Commerce, Public Administration, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field are also qualified, but they must first complete the first year of the MBA program’s required courses.
- Candidates that have a professional degree such as a CFA, CA, CWA, or CS and have earned at least a 55% aggregate mark may also apply.
PhD program in Economics:
- Aspirants with graduation grades of 50% or higher and postgraduate grades of 55% or higher in economics or a closely related field are eligible.
- Each candidate must have successfully completed at least 17 years of formal education (10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2).
IBSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Here is given the IBSAT Exam Pattern so that aspirants become familiar with the pattern.
- The test will be administered online.
- Multiple-choice questions (MCQs) will be included on the exam paper.
- The test will take a total of two hours to complete.
- There are 140 total questions in the exam, distributed across 4 sections.
- Only English will be used to ask questions.
The following table contains IBSAT exam Sections and No. of Questions.
|Sections||Marks allotted to each section|
|Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation||30|
IBSAT 2023 Syllabus
The IBSAT exam syllabus is meant to test a candidate’s vocabulary, problem-solving skills, understanding of what they are reading, and numeric skills. The following are the subjects for the various parts;
|Verbal Ability||Antionyms and Synonyms Complete the gaps. sentences mixed up, finding errors, and one-word replacements.|
|Reading Comprehension||There is 500–600 word RC sections in the reading comprehension segment. Questions on the passage and inference are put to the applicants|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Algebra, Profit and Loss, Probability, Time and Work, Percentage and Geometry, Mensuration, etc.|
|Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation||There are 15 questions on data adequacy and 15 questions on data interpretation in the data adequacy section. The inquiries relate to tables, pie charts, and bar graphs.|
IBSAT 2023 Admission Procedure
The following are the steps of IBSAT Exam.
- Fill out IBSAT Exam application form
- Download IBSAT Exam admit card, whenever the authority releases
- Appeared in IBSAT Exam Entrance Exam as per scheduled
- Check the IBSAT Exam result, whenever declared
- Aspirants are invited for personal interviews and group discussion round
- Check the final Merit, whenever released
- Participate in the Counselling of IBSAT Exam for final admission
IBSAT 2023 Application Form
It has been estimated that the IBSAT 2023 application process will start in July 2023. Aspirants can review the instructions below to follow while conducting the IBSAT 2023 application procedure in the meantime.
- To sign up for the exam, prospective applicants must go to the official IBSAT website & click on the registration link.
- To register for the IBSAT 2023, use an actual email address and phone number.
- After registering, complete the application by entering all the necessary details and submitting the appropriate files.
- Applicants must pay the required application fee in the amount given and press the submit button to finish the application process.
IBSAT Exam 2023 Admit Card
IBSAT admission cards are typically made available by the IFCAI Business School at least 02 weeks prior to the start of the entrance test. Aspirants will be instructed to reserve an IBSAT session online prior to getting their admission cards. Students can get their IBSAT hall ticket from the IBS website if they finish booking a slot within the deadline. Aspirants must make sure to bring a paper copy of the admit card on the day of their test since it is quite important to validate the eligibility of the applicants.
IBSAT Exam Exam 2023 Result
After the IBSAT test has concluded, the results for IBSAT 2023 will be released. To get their merit score, aspirants must visit the official IBS website. The university will invite appropriate applicants for the selection procedure for the applied courses based on the results that have been announced.