FFE Scholarship 2023 – The Foundation for Excellence is accepting applications from candidates who, owing to their family’s financial situation, are unable to continue further education. The article that follows will discuss the specifics of the scholarships that the Foundation for Excellence Scholarship organisation is offering. For additional information on the step-by-step process for submitting an online scholarship application, see the information provided below.
Foundation for Excellence (FFE) Scholarship About
In order to assist candidates who require financial assistance to continue their higher education, FFE or Foundation for Excellence Scholarship was established in 1994. More than 40,000 scholarships have already been given to 15,000 meritorious students in 25 Indian states. The scholarship is only for those who want to study a BTech, BE, MBBS, or a 05-year integrated BTech+MTech dual degree programme and have a financial need.
FFE Scholarship has been established to protect the interests of students who desire to study or enrol in professional programmes. The pupils will just need to achieve the necessary ranks based on their state of residence. The kids will be offered a choice based on the criteria or selection process.
FFE Scholarship Objective
Foundation for Excellence Scholarship’s main goal is to provide students from economically disadvantaged classes with varying scholarship amounts so they can pursue professional education in a variety of courses after receiving financial support. Only the necessary grades for their chosen degree will be needed of the students.
FFE Scholarship was established with the additional goal of awarding scholarship amounts based on the student’s financial stability. Admission to professional programmes in engineering, medicine, pharmacy, and law will be granted to the students. The criteria for selection will be based on academic performance and financial necessity.
FFE Scholarship Scheme 2023 Important Links
The following are the important links of FFE scholarship.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Help Desk||Click Here|
FFE Scholarship Scheme 2023 Important Dates
The following are the all important dates of FFE scholarship Scheme. Students can proceed accordingly.
FFE Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for the scholarship, you must adhere to the following requirements:-
- To be eligible for this scholarship, the candidate must be pursuing admission to a professional programme such as B Tech, B E, integrated five-year dual degree, M Tech, MBBS, etc.
- Applicants must have completed their class 12 education—the equivalent of pre-university coursework—from an accredited board.
- Candidates must have received at least a 70% on their 12th-grade test.
- The student’s performance in the entrance test will determine whether they are admitted to programmes like engineering and medicine.
- Students who apply for BTech lateral admissions will not be eligible for the scholarship. Additionally, applicants pursuing BArch, BDS, or B Pharma are not eligible to apply for the award.
FFE Scholarship 2023 Rewards
The recipients of this scholarship will get the following awards and benefits:-
- FFE Scholarship programme offers the chosen applicants financial and other support.
- It offers instruction, mentoring, and suggestions from a large donor and alumni network.
FFE Scholarship 2023 Eligible Score
Only those candidates who receive the following grades in their respective courses will be considered eligible:
For Engineering and Technology (BE, B.Tech) Score-
|Category of course & States||Maximum Eligible Rank|
|Uttar Pradesh (UP), Karnataka, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, & Tamil Nadu||5,000|
|Kerala, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Punjab, Chhattisgarh, and Gujarat||2,000|
|Sikkim, Meghalaya, Tripura, Chandigarh, Goa, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Manipur, and Arunachal Pradesh||500|
|Odisha, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, and Nagaland||75,000|
|Himachal Pradesh, Puducherry, Jammu & Kashmir, Bihar, Jharkhand, Delhi, and Assam||600|
For Medical (MBBS) Scores-
- Applicants must get a NEET rank of 40,000 or below in order to be admitted based on the NEET All India Score.
FFE Scholarship Application Form 2023 Apply Online
Applicants who are just starting their programme are eligible to apply as Fresh candidates. FFE Scholarship application form is now accessible. The following are the steps for submitting an FFE Fresh Application Form 20220-23.
- The applicant must first go to https://ffe.org/scholarships/.
- Here Verify every aspect of the scholarship as requested.
- Select Fresh Application Form by clicking.
- Look over the eligibility and other information.
- To apply now, click here.
- Application Forms will appear in a separate tab.
- Put in all the information requested on the form.
- When requested, upload the scanned papers.
- Hit “Submit.”
- The application form should be saved or printed out for future use.
Foundation for Excellence Scholarship Selection Criteria
The screening committee chooses applicants mostly based on their educational and financial qualifications. The Foundation for Excellence scholarship selection criteria is listed below:
The criteria used to choose applicants include merit and financial necessity.
Based on their success in the admission exams at the state and federal levels, the panel narrows the pool of candidates.
FFE Contact Details
If the candidates have any issues then they can contact the following details.
|Address||Foundation for Excellence (India), No. 840, 5th Main, Indiranagar 1st Stage, Bengaluru-560 038, Karnataka, India|
|Contact Number||+91 (080) 2520-1925|
|Email ID||[email protected], [email protected].|