DSEU BA admission 2023 – DSEU offers a three-year BA course in three specialisations, all of which are in high demand in this new phase. Admission to DSEU’s BA programmes will be done by a merit list based on 12th grade. The DSEU BA Application Form 2023 has not yet been issued by the respective authority and Dates will be updated as soon as the official notification will be released. We’ll go over the whole admissions process for BA courses at DSEU in this article.
What is DSEU BA?
The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) provided a three-year BA (Bachelor of Arts) degree with three specialisations. DSEU, on the other hand, offers a variety of Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG), and Diploma Courses depending on entrance or merit. The first intake for BA students at DSEU was taken in 2021.
The following table represents the specialisations of the BA course at DSEU.
|1.||B.A. (Aesthetics and Beauty Therapy)|
|2.||B.A. (Digital Media and Design)|
DSEU BA admission 2023 Important Links
Here is given all DSEU BA admission Important Links for the better convenience of aspirants.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|The official website for admission||Click Here|
|DSEU Prospectus||Click Here|
|Guidelines to application||Click Here|
|Apply now||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
DSEU BA admission 2023 Important Dates
Here is given below DSEU BA admission schedule 2023, Aspirants have to Proceed accordingly.
|Last date to apply||July 2022|
|Correction Window||August 2022|
|Merit list published||August 2022|
|Counselling Starts||August 2022|
|Spot Counselling||September 2022|
|Commencement of academic session||September 2022|
Benefits of DSEU BA
if candidates are unable to complete their course for whatever reason, they have the option to quit their studies at every annual interval without losing their money and time Because DSEU follows a new education strategy. The following are the specifics for withdrawing from the course.
- If students decide to drop out of their BA programme after the first year, they will receive a diploma certificate.
- Aspirants who dropped out of the programme after two years will be awarded an advanced diploma certificate.
- If candidates study for three years, they will be awarded a BA degree.
Benefits of studying BA Aesthetics and Beauty Therapy
- Prepare yourself for a professional career in aesthetics and beauty therapy.
- Work as an entrepreneur and have the spirit to start your own business entity.
- Start meeting people from all walks of life and helping them feel confident about themselves.
- Gain skills in healthy and aesthetic therapy.
- Learn to manage a beauty outlet and marketing skills.
Benefits of studying BA in Digital Media and Design
- Prepare yourself for a professional career in digital media.
- Gain expertise in graphics, web design and digital marketing tools.
- Learn about video, audio and animation production.
- Develop technical skills & creative thinking.
- Game hands-on experience in the latest tools & Software
Benefits of studying BA in Spanish
- Prepare yourself for a professional career in the Spanish language.
- Become an instructor, translator or cultural officer.
- Be a part of the SWIRRL approach focusing on speaking, writing, interacting and reading.
- Learn about Spanish traditions and culture.
- Gain expertise through literature, media, & films.
DSEU BA admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To take admitted to the Bachelor of Arts at DSEU, Aspirants need to fulfil the following requirements.
Age criteria of BA in DSEU
- There is no specific age limit for BA program admission by the respective authority.
Education qualification at DSEU for BA (Except for Spanish)
- Aspirants must have passed their intermediate or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 50% marks.
Education qualification for BA (Spanish)
- Aspirants must have passed 10+2 levels of education with a minimum of 55% marks.
DSEU BA admission 2023 PEG Test
Admission to BA at DSEU will be based on merit, although the PEG test report is required to be submitted while filling out the application form. The PEG test is described in detail below.
- The PEG test does not need any prior preparation.
- This test will be taken at home using the official website.
- The questions will be either MCQs or Objectives.
- The PEG test will last for 40 minutes.
DSEU BA admission 2023 Admission Procedure
Admission will be granted on the basis of a merit list based on class 12th grades, however, applicants must take the PEG exam, which will be available at all times on the DSEU official website. Candidates must first complete the DSEU admission application form, which can be found on the official website, and then wait for counselling. Counselling will be used to determine final admission to the BA programme. Let’s take a closer look at the various phases of admission.
DSEU BA admission 2023 Application Form
On the official website, the DSEU application form 2023 will be available. Aspirants must first go to the official website and register by submitting all of the needed information. After enrolling, go to the site and fill out the whole application form, including personal, family, & communication information, as well as upload any relevant papers. Also enclosed is the PEG test report. Pay the Rs. 500 application fee & wait for counselling.
DSEU BA admission 2023 Counselling
The merit list will be released as a cutoff according to the classified campus, courses, & category by the corresponding authorities. If the applicants are listed on the merit list, they must fulfil the remaining admission requirements, such as document verification and payment of the entrance fee.
DSEU BA admission 2023 Colleges
There are two campuses in DSEU for BA. The following are the campus name, Specialisations and locations of DSEU colleges.
|Siri Fort||B.A. (Aesthetics and Beauty Therapy)||DSEU Siri Fort||Opp. Madhuban Colony, Near Nirman Vihar Metro Station, Shakarpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110092|
|Siri Fort||B.A. (Digital Media and Design)||DSEU Siri Fort||21, Block A, Gulmohar Park, New Delhi, Delhi 110049|
|Dwarka||B.A. (Spanish)||DSEU Dwarka||Dwarka Sector 9, Dwarka, Delhi, 110077|
DSEU BA admission 2023 Cut Off
The following is the last year’s cutoff for DSEU BA.
B.A. (Aesthetics and Beauty Therapy) Last year’s cutoff
B.A. (Digital Media & Design) Last year’s Cutoff
BA Spanish Last year’s cutoff
DSEU BA admission 2023 Seats
There is a total of 210 seats for BA at DSEU. The following is the branch-wise distribution of seats.
|B.A. (Aesthetics and Beauty Therapy)||60|
|B.A. (Digital Media and Design)||120|
DSEU BA admission 2023 Fees & Scholarship
Fees are different for all three BA branches which are mentioned below.
|Specialisations||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|B.A. (Aesthetics and Beauty Therapy)||Rs. 40,000/-||Rs. 44,000/-||Rs. 48,400/-|
|B.A. (Digital Media and Design)||Rs. 50,000/-||Rs. 55,000/-||Rs. 60,500/-|
|B.A. (Spanish)||Rs. 50,000/-||Rs. 55,000/-||Rs. 60,500/-|
DSEU BA 2023 Scholarship
DSEU offer a scholarship to weak candidates. The following table represents the criteria for the same.
( annual family income)
|Qualifying aggregate percentage||Percentage of Financial Assistance|
|Category 1 – Beneficiary under the national food security scheme and possess the card issued under the scheme.||60%||100%|
|Category 2 – Not covered under category 1 but whose family income is up to Rs. 2.50 Lakh p.a.||60%||50%|
|Category 3 – Family income above Rs. 2.50 Lakh but not exceeding Rs. 6 Lakh p.a.||60%||25%|
DSEU BA admission 2023 Contact details
For every Query regarding DSEU BA admission 2023, Either you can contact to DSEU BA admission Help desk which is given below, or ask us through the comment.
- Ph: 1800-309-3209
- Email: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
yes, DSEU offers a BA course with three specialisations.
First, register yourself by visiting DSEU official website and waiting for releasing of the merit list.
Candidates must have passed the 12th class with 50% marks.
In 2021, admission will be merit-based and there is no official notification for admission in 2023.
Yes, Aspirants have an option to drop out from the course at every annual interval.