Wbjee 2021 – Wbjeeb (West bengal joint entrance exam board) is conducted Wbjee exam so that they can provide admission to various engineering, pharmacy and architecture program of Wbjee affiliated college. Wbjee Admit card 2021 will be released on 06 July 2021 on the official website by the respective authority and Exam will be held on 11 July 2021 for two paper one is mathematics (Timing 11 am to 01 pm) and second is Physics & chemistry (Timing 02 pm to 04 pm). To know more details about WBJEE Exam 2021, go through this article.
What is WBJEE?
WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination) is a State level entrance exam conducted for undergraduate admissions in Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture. The students who clear the exam are eligible for admissions in various Government colleges, universities and self-financed institutions of West Bengal.
Wbjee Exam 2021 Important Link’s
Here is given all the important Link’s which is useful for all those candidate’s who is interested to take admission in Engineering College of west Bengal.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Frequently asked Question’s||Click Here|
|Guideline for online application||Click Here|
|Participating Institute||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
Wbjee Exam 2021 Important Date’s
Here is given all the Important Date’s for Wbjee exam, Candidate’s have to proceed accordingly.
|Registration Begin||23 February 2021|
|Last date for apply||30 March 2021|
|Correction Window opened||31 March 2021|
|Correction Window Closed||02 April 2021|
|Admit card released||06 July 2021|
|Exam Date||11 July 2021|
|Answer key released||Third week of July 2021|
|Result Declared||Fourth week of July 2021|
Wbjee Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Here is given the eligibility criteria of Wbjee exam 2021.
Criteria General Eligibility
- Student must be an Indian citizen
- The candidates applying in WBJEE exam should be of minimum 17 years as on 31st December 2017 and must have born on or before 31st December 2004.
- There is no upper age limit for any course. However for marine engineering, the upper age limit is 25 years as on 31st December 2021.
Eligibility (For Engineering)
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 level or its equivalent exam recognized by the Central Government or State Government concerned.
- In the 12th level, students must have passed with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one from the Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Computer Science & Computer Application securing 45% marks (40% marks for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD categories) in the qualifying subjects.
- Candidate must have qualified English at 10+2 level with minimum 30% marks.
Eligibility (For Pharmacy)
- Student must have passed 12th level or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Student must have passed 12th level with Physics & Chemistry as mandatory subjects & any one among –Mathematics, Biotechnology, Biology, computer Science & Computer Application. Qualifying marks should be 45% marks (General) & 40% marks for reserved candidates.
- Student must qualify English subject in 10+2 level with 30% marks.
Wbjee 2021 Admission Procedure
The Application forms for the WBJEE 2021 have not started yet but are expected to start in month of March 2021. For announcement, Aspirant’s have to visit to official website regularly.
The students have to follow various steps – Registration, filling of application form, uploading important documents including photo (as per format and size), ID proof, payment of fee, downloading and printing confirmation page.
Note: Students should fill all the details carefully and in case of any incorrect detail candidates should make correction when the correction window opens.
Students must have a valid Email id and phone number while registering
WBJEE Application fee is Rs.700 for General category while for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B it is Rs.500.
The application fee can be paid thorough online or offline mode. It can be paid using debit card, credit card & net banking. Also, students can pay fee offline through E-challan of Allahabad bank.
After successful registration, Aspirant’s have to download their admit card on the given schedule then appear in the exam at exam center which is available on the admit card along with date and time and after that wait for result then download the Wbjee result and registered for counselling then attend counselling for successful admission.
Wbjee 2021 Admit card
Wbjee admit card 2021 will be released on 06 July, Candidate’s who have successfully registered yourself can download the admit card from the official website. To download the admit card, Candidate have to login their portal by entering username and password. Wbjee admit card 2021 contain date, time and venue of exam along with some personal details. If any candidate’s found any incorrect details on their admit card then they must have to contact to the helpdesk. Aspirant’s can download wbjee admit card 2021 till the day of exam.
Wbjee 2021 Exam Pattern
- Exam will be conducted offline through OMR mode.
- Each question will have four options.
- There will be three categories of questions in the exam, marking scheme will be as follows:
|Subject||No. of Question’s||Mark’s|
- The exam will conducted in two shifts i.e. morning and evening.
- The candidates are required to use either black or blue ball point pen to answer the questions.
Wbjee Exam 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus will consists of various topics from 10+2 level from the subjects – Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry subjects. Students can go through below mentioned subjects to know about various important topics for the exam.
- Physical World
- Units & dimensions
- Laws of motion
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Magnetic effect of current
- Electromagnetic induction & alternating current etc.
- Books to refer:
- NCERT Physics for class X & XII
- The concept of Physics by H.C. Verma
- Understanding Physics series by D.C. Pandey
- Concepts of Competition Physics for CBSE PMT by Agarwal
- Complex numbers
- Quadratic equations
- Permutation and combinations
- Principle of mathematical induction
- Binomial theorem
- Relations and Mappings
- Statistics and Probability
- Differential Equations
- Co-ordinate geometry of three dimensions
- Coordinate geometry of two dimensions
- Calculus etc.
- Books to refer:
- NCERT Mathematics for class X & XII
- Mathematics by R.S. Aggarwal
- Objective Mathematics by R.D. Sharma
- Atomic Structure
- Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic
- The Periodic Table and Chemical Families
- Chemical Energetic and Chemical Dynamics
- Coordination Compounds
- Physical Chemistry of Solutions etc.
- Books to refer:
- NCERT Chemistry for class X & XII
- Physical Chemistry by O.P Tandon
- Inorganic Chemistry by O.P Tandon
- Concepts of Organic Chemistry by O.P Tandon
- Organic Chemistry by Arihant
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison & Body
Important tips for examination
- We should start as early as we can, because this gives us a lot of time for preparation, learning concepts and solving maximum amount of questions.
- A good study material must be chosen by the students.
- Students should understand the syllabus and exam pattern of the paper
- The paper requires understanding of the concepts deeply and not mugging.
- Make a plan and stick to it.
- A continuous practice is the key to success. Practice as many papers as possible including past year papers.
- Revising all the concepts regularly.
Wbjee 2021 Previous year Question Paper’s
For better preparation, Solve some previous year Question. Try to create surrounding environment like exam hall at the time of solving Question paper.
|Physics & Chemistry||2019||Click Here|
|Physics & Chemistry||2018||Click Here|
|Physics & Chemistry||2017||Click Here|
|Physics & Chemistry||2016||Click Here|
|Physics & Chemistry||2015||Click Here|
Wbjee 2021 Result
Result of wbjee 2021 will be declared approx 2 week after the exam which can access by the candidate’s by login their portal. wbjee result 2021 will contain maximum mark, obtained marks along with some personal details. Take print out of wbjee result 2021 for future reference.
Wbjee 2021 Counselling Procedure
Counselling Procedure is divided into five parts so that Aspirant’s will understand easily. First, Aspirant’s have to registered yourself again for counselling by entering required details like rank or mark’s of Wbjee/Jee mains exam and after that for all those Aspirant’s who is participate through Wbjee, They do not pay any charges for counselling but for those Aspirant’s who is participate through Jee mains, They have to pay Rs. 500/- as a counselling fees then Aspirant’s have to choose minimum 20 preferences from the available college list and locked their choice before the specific time. Now, Seat is alloted on behalf of Aspirant’s mark’s, category and preference by the respective authority and after that for successful admission, Aspirant’s have to pay the college fees.
Wbjee 2021 Help desk
If Aspirant’s gets caught in any problem, then they can solve the problem by contacting the details given below.
|E- Mail||[email protected]|
|Examination Telefax||033- 23671149|
|Examination||1800-102-3781 (Toll Free), 033- 23671149/ 23671159/ 23671199|