TS LAWCET 2021 – 05 July 2021 will be the last date to fill the application and Exam will be conducted on 23 August 2021 while Admit card will be released on 12 August 2021. Osmania University Hyderabad conducts TS LAWCET entrance exam on behalf of Telangana state counselling of Higher Education to provide admission in various 5 year integrated LLB course as well as 3 Year LLB course and also in LLM of Law College of Telangana but in this article, we will discuss only about all details of undergraduate LLB course. The interest of candidate’s is increasing in TS LAWCET entrance exam , due to which its competition is becoming high. Looking at the figures of last year, 30,310 aspirants registered for TS LAWCET, out of which 21,559 aspirants appeared in the exam. To know complete information regarding TS LAWCET exam, Aspirants have to go through this article.
TS LAWCET 2021 Courses Offered
Interested candidate’s can take admission in various law courses of undergraduate level whose name are following.
- 5 year Integrated LLB
- BA LLB
- BBA LLB
- BCOM LLB
- BSC LLB
- 3 year LLB
What is TS LAWCET?
TS LAWCET or Telangana state law common entrance test is a a university or state level entrance exam which is conducted by the Osmania University (OU), Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana state Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) for admission to various undergraduate LLB courses such as BA LLB, BBA LLB, BSC LLB, BCOM LLB, LLB at various affiliated law colleges in the state of Telangana. It is conducted every year by the respective authority of Osmania University, Hyderabad.
TS LAWCET 2021 Important Link’s
To get new notifications and updates related to TS LAWCET Exam, Aspirants should visit to the official of TS LAWCET time to time and the link of TS LAWCET official website is given below along with other important Link’s related to TS LAWCET entrance exam.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Instruction booklet||Click Here|
|Instruction to fill application form||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Frequently asked Questions||Click Here|
|FAQ related to Eligibility||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
TS LAWCET 2021 Important Dates
To know TS LAWCET schedule, Aspirants have to go through following table.
|Application Begin||24 March 2021|
|Last date to fill without late fee||05 July 2021|
|Last date to fill with late fee of Rs. 250/-||15 July 2021|
|Last date to fill with late fee of Rs. 500/-||24 July 2021|
|Last date to fill with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-||02 August 2021|
|Last date to fill with late fee of Rs. 2,000/-||08 August 2021|
|Correction window open||01 August 2021|
|Correction window closed||08 August 2021|
|Admit card released||12 August 2021|
|Exam date||23 August 2021|
|Provisional Answer key||26 August 2021|
|Last date of challenge to answer key||27 August 2021 (Till 05:00 p.m.)|
|Provisional Answer key||To be Notified|
|Result||To be Notified|
|Counselling||To be Notified|
TS LAWCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
If any of the aspirants want to take admission through TS LAWCET Exam then they have to fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
- Aspirants must be the citizen of India.
- There is no minimum as well as maximum age limit to appear in TS LAWCET Exam.
5 year integrated LLB
- Aspirants must have passed 10+2 level of education from any recognised board/university/Institute with minimum 45% aggregate marks in qualifying exam for general category candidate’s.
- Minimum 40% aggregate marks is required in qualifying examination for the reserved category aspirants of SC & ST category.
3 year LLB
- Aspirants must have bachelor’s or equivalent degree from any Telangana or equivalent recognised university with minimum 45% marks for general category.
- If any of the aspirants belong to SC & SY category then they need minimum 40% aggregate marks.
Qualifying marks for TS LAWCET
- The candidate’s will need at least 35% (minimum 42 out of 120) to qualify the TS LAWCET entrance test.
TS LAWCET 2021 Admission Procedure
If any of the candidates want to take admission through TS LAWCET, then they should read first TS LAWCET Information bulletin or prospectus. To take admission through TS LAWCET, go through the following details.
TS LAWCET 2021 Application Form
TS LAWCET application form is released online on the official website (link is mention in important links section). To fill the TS LAWCET application form, candidate’s need to visit to the official website and then click on the given registration link and then enter required details and after that candidate’s have to pay online application form fee or registration fee.
TS LAWCET 2021 – Application Fee
Aspirants can pay TS LAWCET application fee only through various online mode such as credit card, debit card or net banking through various bank. Category wise TS LAWCET application fee are following.
after submitting application fee, candidate’s have to all the required details such as personal details, qualifications details and other communication details and then upload all the required documents and print the application form for future reference.
TS LAWCET 2021 Correction window
Respective authority will be opened TS LAWCET Correction window to very short duration for all those candidate’s who made mistake while filling the TS LAWCET application form and this is the last chance for candidate’s to rectify their mistakes so be careful. Duration of TS LAWCET correction window is mentioned above in the TS LAWCET important date’s section.
TS LAWCET 2021 Admit card
Osmania university is released TS LAWCET admit card in online mode approx one week before the TS LAWCET entrance exam. TS LAWCET Admit card contain personal details along with date, time and venue of Examination Hall. To download the TS LAWCET admit card, candidate’s have to go to admit card download portal and login it by entering required details.
TS LAWCET 2021 Appear in the exam
Candidate’s have to report at the examination center before the reporting time with the print out of TS LAWCET admit card and any one of the valid identify proof such as aadhaar card, pan card, voter ID card, driving license etc. Candidate’s have to follow all the instructions which is available on the TS LAWCET admit card in the examination Hall.
TS LAWCET 2021 Answer key
After the entrance exam, provisional TS LAWCET Answer key releases by the osmania university containing answer to all the questions asked in the exam. If any answer has wrong in the answer key then the candidate’s who have successfully appeared in the exam they can challenge the answer key before the last date which is mentioned above. The final TS LAWCET answer key is released after considering all complaints filled by the aspirants.
TS LAWCET 2021 Result
Result of TS LAWCET declare by the respective authority through online mode. TS LAWCET result contains personal details along with sectional and overall marks. To check and download the TS LAWCET result, Aspirants have to visit to the result download portal and login it by entering login details. TS LAWCET Rank card is issued to all those aspirants who qualify the TS LAWCET entrance exam by the respective authority.
TS LAWCET 2021 Counselling Procedure
Aspirants who have qualified in the TS LAWCET entrance exam will be eligible to participate in TS LAWCET counselling which is conducted in online mode after the result declaration. TS LAWCET counselling will be conducted in multiple round. In counselling, first documents of candidate’s will be verified by the authority and then aspirants have to fill the choices according to their preference and then pay TS LAWCET counselling fees.
TS LAWCET 2021 Seat Allotment
TS LAWCET seat allotment list will be released by the counselling conducting committee at the end of each counselling round. Seat allotment list will contains name of the aspirants who have been seats along with course name and college name and after that candidate’s have to download the seat allotment letter and report at the allotted Institute within the given time and complete the further formalities.
TS LAWCET 2021 Exam centers
There is 16 exam centers for TS LAWCET entrance exam whole list are following.
- Hyderabad North
- Hyderabad South
- Central Hyderabad
- Hyderabad East
- Hyderabad West
TS LAWCET 2021 Exam Pattern
The level of questions will be intermediate for 5 year integrated LLB entrance exam while for 3 year LLB, level of questions will be degree level. To know complete TS LAWCET exam pattern, go through following details.
- TS LAWCET entrance exam will be conduct in online mode
- MCQs will be asked in TS LAWCET exam
- TS LAWCET duration will be 90 minutes or 01:30 hrs.
- Exam wille available in English,Hindi and Telugu Languages.
- TS LAWCET timing will be 11:00 am to 12:30 pm.
- Total 120 Questions will be asked in TS LAWCET exam
- Whole TS LAWCET exam will be of 120 marks
- 1 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and no marks is deducted for incorrect answer that is there is no negative marking in TS LAWCET exam.
- While questions paper of TS LAWCET will be divided into 3 sections that is
- General knowledge and mental ability
- Current affairs
- Aptitude for the study of law
TS LAWCET 2021 Syllabus
To know topic wise TS LAWCET syllabus, go through below details.
- General science
- Logical Reasoning
- International bodies
- Indian heritage and culture
- Environmental Science
- Complex Arrangements
- Coding & Decoding
- Non-Verbal Series
- Direction and Distances
- Linear Arrangements
- Blood relation
- Routes & Networks
- Verbal Series
- Alphabet Test
- Completing arguments
- Symbols and Notations
- Data Interpretation Test
- Data Sufficiency Test
- Problems Based on Symmetry
- Ordering & Logical sequences
- Problems Based on Visual Ability
- Analytical Reasoning
- Current events of national and international that happened in the past 1 year
- Appointments and rewards
- Scientific Discoveries and Inventions
- New legal developments
Aptitude for the Study of Law
- Law and Constitution of India
- Legal awareness
- Public International Law
- legal prepositions and facts
- Mercantile Law
- Important amendments and Act
- Labour Law
- Judiciary, Executive and legislature
- Crimes and Torts
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) & Other Law
TS LAWCET 2021 Participating Institute
Here is the list of top 10 Institute/university/college which accept the score card of TS LAWCET as well as affiliated to osmania university.
- Indian Institute of Management and Commerce (IIMC)
- Loyola Academy Degree and PG College
- Culinary Academy of India
- Padala Rama Reddy Law College, Hyderabad
- St. Ann’s College for Women
- Justice Kumarayya College of Law, Karimnagar
- Adarsha Law College, Warangal
- Post Graduate College of Law, Osmania University, Basheerbagh
- University College of Law, Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Mahatma Gandhi Law College, Hyderabad
TS LAWCET 2021 Help desk
If any aspirants have any trouble during registration to admission regarding TS LAWCET then they can find solution of their problem by contacting below details.
- Email Id = [email protected]
- Phone = 040-27070028