SRMJEEE 2021 – SRM (sri ramaswami memorial university) joint engineering entrance examination (SRMJEEE) is a entrance exam which is conducted by SRMIST (SRM Institute of science and technology) for admission to engineering courses with various branches offered by university. Last date to submit application for phase 2 exam is 20 June 2021. Mock test and slot booking for phase 2 is on 23 & 24 June 2021 while exam will be conducted on 29 June 2021. To know complete details, Go through this article.
What is SRMJEEE ?
The SRMJEEE Exam is similar to JEE MAINS exam conducted by SRM Institute of Science and Technology to offered admission on the various branches of engineering. SMRJEEE will be conduct in online mode on computer with the duration of two and half hours. Selection procedures of admission is based on the rank of SRMJEEE.
SRMJEEE – Important Link’s
We are providing here all the important link’s. Candidate can use below link’s according to their situation like for new updates or regular notification candidate have to visit to the official website etc.
SRMJEEE 2021 – Important Date’s
Here is given all the important dates of SRMJEEE 2021, Candidate have to proceed accordingly.
|Events||Phase 1 Date’s||Phase 2 Date’s|
|Application Begin||12 December 2021||–|
|Application Ended||19 May 2021||20 June 2021|
|Mock test , Slot booking/Admit card||20 & 21 May 2021||23 & 24 June 2021|
|Date of examination||23 & 24 May 2021||29 & 30 June 2021|
|Result declared||27 May 2021||29 july 2021|
|Counselling||29 May 2021||To be notified|
SRMJEEE 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
To take admission in the SRM universities , Candidate must have to complete the eligibility criteria which is given below.
- To be eligible for SRMJEE 2021, candidates can be resident of India.
- NRIs, PIO or OCI card holders as issued by the government of India.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Math/Biology from any gov board within India or NIOS.
- Candidates who are appearing in 10+2 this year they are also eligible for SRMJEEE 2021.
- Candidates must be born between 01 July 2000 – 01 July 2005.
- Candidates should complete 16 years of age before 31st of July 2021.
Some additional eligibility
- To first rankers of all central boards and state boards across India.
- To top 1000 rankers of IIT JEE
- Top rankers of each district of Tamil Nadu.
- The migrants from Kashmir will be eligible for some relaxation as per UGC.
SRMJEEE 2021 – Admission procedure
Candidate’s have to fill the application form which is filled both online as well as offline then candidate have to complete slot booking and download the admit card before deadline after that candidate have to appear in the exam the exam then and result will be declared after 2 week of the the of the the exam then merit list will be will be released. Now candidate have to to participate in the counselling the counselling. counselling will be done on the basis of merit list. Seat will be allotted to the candidate then pay admission fee and admission will be done.
SRMJEEE 2021 – Application Process
SRMJEE application form 2021 has been released at official website by the SRMIST. Candidate have to registered yourself by visiting to the official website. For successful registration, Candidate have to verify their mail and then fill the entire application form. In application form, Candidate have to fill the personal details, Family details, Communication details, Academic details and after that candidate have to pay the application fee which is Rs. 1,100/-. Application fee can be paid through credit card, Debit card and net banking and at last, Candidate have upload all the required documents.
SRMJEEE 2021 – Mock Test
Link for Mock test will be available on the official website which can be access by any of the candidate’s who has done their registration successfully. To use Mock Test Link, Candidate’s needs to their login credentials. After attending in the mock test, candidate’s will get familiar with exam pattern and syllabus.
SRJEEE 2021 – Slot booking & Admit card
Candidates have to complete their slot booking otherwise they will not be able to download their admit cards.
- For booking the slots, candidates will have to choose the date and time for the exam as per their convenience.
- Candidates can enter maximum three slots while booking.
Process of slot booking
Candidate have to visit to the official website and login their portal by entering user id and password and after that candidate have to select date and time for examination and then confirm the exam center and then click on submit button.
After completing slot booking successfully, Candidate can access their admit card. Candidate should download their admit card and do not forget to take print out of it.
SRMJEEE 2021 – Exam Centers
Exam centers of SRMJEEE 2021 are almost in all cities of India. List is given below.
|State||Centre Name||Centre Code|
|Andaman and Nicobar||Port Blair||101|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||138|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar||139|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City||140|
|New Delhi||New Delhi||167|
|Uttar Pradesh||Modi Nagar, Ghaziabad||211|
|Uttar Pradesh||Rae Bareli||219|
SRMJEEE 2021 – Exam pattern
Candidate should know the exam pattern of that exam in which they want to participate. Exam pattern of SRMJEEE 2021 is given below.
- SRMJEE is an online computer based exam.
- Duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- 125 total multiple-choice questions.
- Subjects including: Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology, English and Aptitude. (Biology only for btech biotechnology student)
- All questions carry 1 marks for correct answer with no negative marking scheme.
- Exam is available only in English language.
- Objective type question will be asked in the exam.
|Subject||No. Of Question’s|
SRMJEEE 2021 – Syllabus
Candidate should study with the proper notes as well as revise their syllabus time to time. Question are come from the level of 10+2. All questions of SRMJEEE will be of 10+2 level. Syllabus of SRMJEEE is almost same with the syllabus of class 11th and 12th. Candidate’s have to prepare yourself with NCERT as well as other competitive books. Syllabus is given below. Question of English and Aptitude are on 10+2 Level
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Units and Measurement
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Oscillations and Wave Motion
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Electronics and Communication
- Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism
- some basic concept in chemistry
- States of matter
- atomic structure
- chemical bonding and molecular structure
- chemical families periodic properties
- purification and characterization of organic compounds
- chemical energetics
- chemical equilibrium
- organic compounds containing oxygen
- surface chemistry chemical kinetics and Catalysis
- some basic principles of organic chemistry
- organic compounds containing nitrogen
- chemical thermodynamics
- chemistry in everyday life
- Matrix and determinant
- set relation and function
- complex number
- quadratic equations
- applications of matrix and determinant
- permutations and combinations
- sequence and series
- differential calculus
- mathematical induction and its application
- application of differential calculus
- differential equation
- integral calculus
- circles in two dimensions
- vector algebra
- binomial theorem and its application
- measures of Central tendency and dispersion
- straight lines in two dimension
- Botany and women welfare
- transpiration and respiration
- internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves photosynthesis
- anatomy and physiology of plants
- plant growth and development
- internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants
- internal structure of stem and secondary growth
- xylem and phloem
- their cells elements and functions
- history importance
- factors and mechanism
- internal structure of dicot and monocot roots
- absorption and cell water relations
- transport of water and mineral
- tropic and tuger movements
- reproductive system
- anatomy and physiology
- developmental biology
- Genetics and evolution
- diversity of animal life
SRMJEEE 2021 – Previous Year Question Paper
For better preparation of candidate’s, Here we are providing some sample paper or previous year question.
SRMJEEE 2021 – Result
Result will be released on the official website after 2 week of the exam. Candidate can download their result from the official website . To download Result , Candidate have to visit to the official website and login their portal by entering user id and password then click on the link of result and take print out of it for future reference. Result contain rank as well as obtained marks .
SRMJEEE 2021 – cut off
Here is given the expected closing range of various engineering program on behalf of last year.
|Biotechnology (Genetic engineering)||62,000|
|Electrical and electronics||40,000|
|Electronics and communication||27,000|
|Computer science (software engineering)||40,000|
|Computer science (Information Technology)||23,000|
|Electronics and instrumentation||61,000|
SRMJEEE 2021 – Counselling Procedure
Counselling of SRMJEEE will be conduct in the month of may or June. Candidate’s can download the counselling schedule from the official website. Those candidate’s who qualify the SRMJEEE are eligible to participate in the counselling.
If candidate’s are in the list of SRMJEEE 2021 rank list so candidate’s have to login the portal and confirm your name in the rank list then candidate’s have to update their preference of course and campus and after that seat will be alloted to the candidate’s on the basis of preference, availability of seat and cutoff. If the candidate’s is satisfy with the alloted seat then they have to verify the documents and pay the admission fees.
SRMJEEE 2021 – List of Colleges
All SRM university are accept the score card of SRMJEEE. List of college’s which accept rank card of SRMJEEE are given below.
- Deemed-to-be SRM IST, Kattankulathur, Chennai (Main campus of SRM IST)
- SRM IST, Chennai Vadapalani campus
- SRM IST, Chennai Ramapuram campus
- Easwari Engineering College
- SRM IST Chennai, Ghaziabad campus
- SRM University Sonepat
- TRP Engineering College
- SRM University Sikkim
- SRM University, AP, Amravati
- Valliammai Engineering College
- SRM Arts and Science College
SRMJEEE 2021 – contact details
If candidate have any issue like issue in payment of application or candidate unable to download admit card or result then they can solve their problem by contacting below details.
SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur – 603 203
Chengalpattu District, Tamil Nadu.
- Email id : [email protected]
- Mobile no. : +91-44- 27417000, +91-44- 27417499