NMIMS CET B.Tech 2022 – NMIMS CET 2022 will be held for admission to B.Tech programmes at the Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management Engineering (MPSTME) / School of Technology Management Engineering campuses (STME) campuses of NMIMS. The NMIMS CET 2022 application form will be available on the official website, soon. To be eligible for admission to the B.Tech, candidates must take and pass the NMIMS Common Entrance Test (CET). In this post, we have included all of the information that applicants need to know about the NMIMS CET B.Tech 2022 Examination.
What is NMIMS CET B.Tech?
NMIMS CET is administered by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) for admission to its BTech (4-year), MBA Tech (5-year), and MBA Pharma Tech (5-year) courses. NMIMS university-level undergraduate common entrance test is held for students seeking admission to undergraduate programmes in Economics, Commerce, Liberal Arts, Branding & Advertising, International Studies, & Management. Candidates who pass the exam will be admitted to one of the eight NMIMS campuses located around India. NMIMS has campuses in Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Indore, Navi Mumbai, Dhule (Coming Soon), and Chandigarh (Upcoming). Aspirants who want to enrol in the different UG programmes provided by the NMIMS university can take the test.
The following are the branches of NMIMS CET B.Tech.
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Business System
- Data Science
- Computer Science & Engineering (Artificial Intelligence)
- Computer Science & Engineering (Cyber Security)
- Computer Science & Engineering (Data Science) – 311 program
NMIMS CET B.Tech 2022 Important Links
Here is given below all NMIMS CET B.Tech Important Links for the better convenience of aspirants.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
NMIMS CET B.Tech 2022 Important Dates
Here is given below NMIMS CET B.Tech schedule 2022, Aspirants have to Proceed accordingly.
|Appli cation Started|
|Last date to fill|
|Admit card released|
NMIMS CET B.Tech 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfil specific requirements and standards in order to be considered for admission. The qualifying requirements for B.Tech admissions have been issued by the authorities. Before completing the application form, aspirants should ensure that they meet the qualifying requirements.
- Candidates beyond the age of 25 are not eligible to apply.
- Aspirants must have passed class 12th or equivalent exam from a recognised board
- They have a minimum of 50% in PCM for the Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Indore campus and a minimum of 45 percent in PCM for the Shirpur campus.
- Candidates awaiting the results of their 10+2 or comparable examinations this year may also apply, while IB Diploma applicants are only eligible if they have offered Mathematics at Standard Level (SL).
- Candidates who have completed a Diploma in Engineering with a minimum of 50% are eligible to apply.
- Candidates from CBSE and ICSE must have passed all subjects taken and examined in the corresponding examination/s. The aggregate percentage of all subjects for which the candidate has taken and appeared will be considered, as will the PCM percent.
NMIMS CET B.Tech 2022 Exam Pattern
Here is given below the NMIMS CET B.Tech Exam Pattern so that aspirants become familiar with the pattern.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode on the computer.
- Total 120 Questions will be asked in the exam.
- The entire exam will be of 120 Marks.
- The duration of exam will be 120 minutes.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
- For every correct answer, one marks will be awarded.
The following table represents the sections and no. of questions.
|S. No.||Section||No. of Questions|
NMIMS CET B.Tech 2022 Syllabus
The level of questions for NMIMS CET B.Tech exam will be easy to moderate and based on class 12th. The following are the detailed syllabus of NMIMS common entrance test.
Physics and measurement, Kinematics, Thermodynamics, Work energy & power, Rotational motion, Gravitation, Laws of motion, Properties of solids and liquids, Electronic devices, Kinetic theory of gases, Oscillations and waves, Current electricity, Magnetic effects of current and magnetism, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, electromagnetic waves, Optics, Electrostatics
- Physical chemistry – Some basic concepts in chemistry, states of matter, Atomic structure, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, Chemical thermodynamics, Solutions, equilibrium, Redox reactions and electrochemistry, Chemical kinetics
- Organic chemistry – Purification and characterization of organic compounds, Hydrocarbons, Chemistry in everyday life, Principles related to practical chemistry, Organic compounds containing halogens oxygen & nitrogen, Polymers.
- Inorganic chemistry – Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals), P Block elements (group-13 to group-18 elements, d- and f-block elements), Coordination compounds, Environmental chemistry, General principles and processes of isolation of metals
Sets and functions, Complex number and quadratic equation, Matrices and determinants, Permutation and combination, Mathematical induction, Bionomial theorem and its application, Sequence and series, Limit continuity and differentiability, Integral calculus, Coordinate geometry, Three dimensional geometry, Vector algebra, Statistics and probability, Trigonometry
Decision making , Problem solving, Logical intelligence, Verbal-logical reasoning, Numerical reasoning, Venn diagram, Mathematical equalities, Data interpretation, Graphs and charts
Error recognition, Recognising grammatical structure and usage, Applied grammar – Using prepositions, determiners, connectives, tenses appropriately etc, Contextual usage, Sequencing of ideas, Reading comprehension Passages – Locating Information, grasping ideas, identifying relationships, interpreting ideas, moods, characteristics of characters, tone of passage, inferring, getting the central theme, evaluating
NMIMS CET B.Tech 2022 Preparation Tips and Books
The following are the best books for NMIMS CET Preparation.
- Make a decent time schedule and stick to it.
- Examine the whole syllabus and exam pattern, then prepare appropriately.
- Solve the NMIMS CET previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Avoid unwanted distractions and stay focused on your studies.
- Make the necessary brief notes and modify them on time.
NMIMS CET B.Tech Preparation Books
The following are the best books for NMIMS CET B.Tech Preparation.
NMIMS CET B.Tech 2022 Admission Procedure
First, Aspirants have to fill the NMIMS CET application from for B.Tech and the download the admit card whenever available. After that they have to appeared in the NMIMS CET Entrance exam. After appearing in the exam, The result will be declared by the NMIMS and then for final admission, aspirants have to attend the counselling.
NMIMS CET B.Tech 2022 Application Form
Aspirants seeking admission to NMIMS’s UG engineering programmes must first complete an online registration process before proceeding to fill out the comprehensive application form. After completing the NMIMS CET registration procedure, applicants must check in to the candidate portal using the credentials issued to their registered email address. Candidates will be asked to submit personal information such as their mother’s and father’s names, Aadhaar numbers, disabilities, blood groups, nationalities, addresses, and so on, as well as acedemic information. Following that, candidates must upload a scanned photograph in the format specified by the authorities. Candidates who successfully complete the form can pay the NMIMS CET 2021 application cost online using a debit card, credit card, or internet banking.
The following are the Application fees of NMIMS CET B.Tech 2022.
|No. of School |
|First attempt in category||Second attempt in same category|
NMIMS CET B.Tech 2022 Admit Card
Only candidates who have successfully registered by filling out the registration form and paying the cost will be able to get their admit card from the official website. It may be seen on the candidate’s dashboard. Log in to your dashboard to access the Admit card. The Hall ticket displays the exam date, city, and location. It is required to bring a physical copy of the admittance card. At the test centre, candidates must provide a photocopy of one of their original identity cards.
NMIMS CET B.Tech 2022 Result
The NMIMS will announce the CET 2022 examination results. The respective authorities will compile a merit list based on the Aspirants’ performance in the NMIMS CET 2022 Exam. The merit list will be created only when the CET 2022 cut off has been published. Aspirants whose names appear on the merit list will be summoned to the NMIMS institution for one-on-one counselling sessions. After the NMIMS CET 2022 Merit List is released, aspirants will not be able to modify their designated subject or college.
NMIMS CET B.Tech 2022 Selection Procedure or Counselling
The Institute’s decision in the selection process will be final, and no questions or contact will be entertained. Aspirants should bear in mind that following admission, they will be required to update their 12th or comparable examination or anticipated number. If it is discovered that the information provided by the applicant in the 12th or equivalent examination is wrong, the candidate’s admission will be withdrawn at any time and the cost will be repaid in accordance with the stipulated regulations. Aspirants, on the other hand, would be invited for engineering counselling based on their qualifications. Counselling will start with the document verification and end with payment of admission fees.
NMIMS CET B.Tech 2022 Cut Off
NMIMS CET B.Tech 2022 Colleges
|Computer Science & Engineering (Artificial intelligence)||Mumbai|
|Computer Science & Engineering (Data science)||Mumbai|
|Computer Science & Engineering (Cyber Security)||Mumbai|
|Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechatronics & Computer Science & Business System||Mumbai|
NMIMS CET B.Tech 2022 Fees
Computer Science & Engineering (Artificial intelligence)
Computer Science & Engineering (Data science)
Computer Science & Engineering (Cyber Security)
|Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechatronics & Computer Science & Business System||Rs. 3,22,000/-||Rs. 1,72,000/-||Rs. 2,52,000/-||Rs. 2,02,000/-|
NMIMS CET B.Tech 2022 Seats
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||60|
|Computer Science & Business System||60||60||60|
|Computer Science & Engineering (Artificial Intelligence)||60|
|Computer Science & Engineering (Cyber Security)||60|
|Computer Science & Engineering (Data Science) – 311 program||30|
NMIMS CET B.Tech 2022 Contact details
For every Query regarding NMIMS CET B.Tech 2022, Either you can contact to NMIMS CET B.Tech Help desk which is given below, or ask us through the comment.
Frequently Asked Questions
The CET (Common Entrance Test) is held by the NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Sciences).
01 marks will be credited for each correct response, but no marks will be deducted for any incorrect answers.
The authority has not released any notification for NMIMN CET 2022, yet. However, based on the previous year’s results, the NMIMS CET 2022 test is scheduled to be held in the fourth week of June 2022.
When registering for the NMIMS CET 2022, students can choose up to two cities.
The age restriction for aspirants is 25 years old, according to the eligibility requirements. Aspirants beyond the age of 25 are not permitted to take the NMIMS CET tests.