NMAT 2021 – NMAT 2021 The registration period runs from August 3 to November 10, 2021, with no late fees applied, and until November 15, 2021, with a late fee applied. The NMAT 2021 exam will be held between October 14, 2021 and December 27, 2021. NMAT 2021 will be an online exam with two testing options i.e. computer-based testing at exam centres and online proctored testing from home. The test is held both in India and overseas.
NMAT 2021 is a national MBA entrance exam that leads to MBA admissions in prominent MBA colleges such as NMIMS Mumbai, VIT, and XIMB in 2022. The NMAT by GMAC 2021 will be administered by GMAC. The NMAT entrance exam results will be accepted for MBA admissions in the 2022-24 batch at various MBA College’s or universities such as NMIMS Mumbai, SPJIMR Mumbai (PGMPW), ISB (Certificate programme), VIT Vellore, XIM Bhubaneswar, and other MBA colleges across India.
NMAT Exam Full Form
The official as well as correct name of NMAT is NMAT by GMAC. NMAT exam was previously known as the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) Management Aptitude Test and was abbreviated as NMIMS Management Aptitude Test. The exam was purchased by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) in 2015, and as a result, the NMAT was renamed NMAT by GMAC, and the full name of the exam is now NMAT by Graduate Management Admission Council. Prior to 2015, the NMAT was only used for admission to the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) in Mumbai, therefore the full form of NMAT was NMIMS Management Aptitude Test. The NMAT is now recognised by more than 30 Indian institutes and is administered by GMAC.
What is NMAT or NMAT by GMAC?
NMAT (National Management Admission Test) or NMAT by GMAC is a national level entrance exam for MBA admissions at NMIMS University and other reputable B-Schools in India and worldwide. NMAT was administered by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies until it was taken over by GMAC. The NMAT 2021 was created with the convenience of the test-taker in mind. During the exam window, candidates can use the NMAT scheduling option to select their preferred exam day and location.
Candidates can choose their desired day during a testing window, as well as self-schedule the exam, time and place, and appointment date dependent on the availability of seats at the preferred test centre, as they can with the GMAT. The NMAT, a national level admission exam, is held once a year during a specific test window. The NMAT by GMAC score is determined by candidates’ performance in three sections: Language Skills, Quantitative Skills, and Logical Reasoning.
NMAT 2021 Key Changes in Exam
Here is given below some key changes in NMAT 2021
- GMAC has introduced two testing modes – a home-based online proctored exam and a center-based online exam. Candidates can take the examination at a test centre with social distancing protocols or take the proctored online exam from the comfort of their own home.
- Longer Testing Period – NMAT 2021 has a 75-day testing period.
- Long Registration Period – The NMAT has a three-month registration and application period that begins in August and ends in November 2021. Fewer questions with the same level of difficulty NMAT 2021 has 108 questions instead of the previous 120, although the exam time remains the same at 120 minutes.
- Equal Sectional Weighting – In NMAT 2021, all three parts will be given equal weighting. There will be no negative evaluations.
- Examine the result Immediately following the examination – Candidates and schools can get an instant score preview and official score card within 48 hours following the exam. Within 3 days of taking the NMAT exam, the NMAT 2021 results can be downloaded. You will also be notified when Scorecard is ready for download. The scorecards will be available for download until March 31, 2022.
NMAT 2021 Important Links
Aspirants have to visit to the NMAT official website daily so that they can aware with upcoming notifications whose links is given below along with other important links of NMAT 2021.
|NMAT official website/ Login portal||Click Here|
|GMAC official website||Click Here|
|NIIMS official website||Click Here|
|Apply now||Click Here|
NMAT 2021 Important Dates
Here is given below the NMAT exam date along with NMAT full schedule, Aspirants should proceed with these dates.
|Events||Start Date||End Date|
|Registration (without late fee)||03 August 2021||10 November 2021|
|Exam Date scheduling||03 August 2021||15 November 2021|
|Last date to register||11 November 2021||17 November 2021|
|Exam re-scheduling Dates||03 August 2021||24 December 2021|
|NMAT 2021 Exam Dates||14 October 2021||27 December 2021|
|Registration for retake exam||15 October 2021||24 December 2021|
|Retake exam scheduling||15 October 2021||24 December 2021|
|Result declared||3rd week of January 2022||–|
|Last date to download scorecard||–||31 March 2022|
NMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
In NMAT by GMAC 2021 eligibility criteria 2021, there are a few basic requirements that an applicant must meet in order to take the exam.
- A bachelor’s degree is required of the candidate.
- Candidates in their final year of college may also apply for the NMAT via GMAC in 2021.
- There is no upper age limit for taking the NMAT.
- Apart from the NMAT eligibility criterion, candidates must examine the B-school entrance eligibility criteria.
NMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The NMAT is a somewhat challenging exam. Due to the Covid epidemic, GMAC has made some significant changes to the NMAT exam pattern.
- If your exam result on the first attempt is not adequate, you can retake the exam with NMAT 2021. Within 48 hours of taking the exam, you can check your NMAT exam results and decide whether to apply to business school or retake the test based on your comfort level with the scores you received on your first attempt.
- Apart from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) in Mumbai, it grants admission to 30+ MBA colleges.
- The NMAT exam structure is comparable to that of other nationally recognised MBA admission exams such as the CAT and XAT.
- It will be a computer-based test with multiple-choice questions.
- The NMAT pattern is divided into three portions. Language Skills, Quantitative Skills, and Logical Reasoning are the three components.
- Each of the three components of the NMAT exam is timed separately.
- Furthermore, the exam has no negative marking.
|Section Name||Number of Questions||Duration(in minutes)|
How to Prepare for NMAT 2021?
In 2-3 months, you can prepare for the NMAT Exam 2021. You can prepare on your own with the help of books and other study materials, go for coaching, or do a combination of both with the time you have available. With the help of NMAT Study Books, the official guide, and other appropriate preparation materials such as Mocks and past test papers, you can prepare successfully for the NMAT exam at home. The Graduate Management Admission Council has produced the ‘NMAT by GMAC 2021 Preparation Guide,’ which includes a curriculum, fundamentals to prepare, access to NMAT Mocks, a CD to prepare, prior NMAT questions, and likely NMAT questions, among other things.
MBA Colleges Accepting NMAT
There are about 30 MBA institutions and universities that will recognise the NMAT 2021 exam score, including many top MBA schools. The following are the top 10 MBA schools that accept the NMAT by GMAC score for MBA admission in 2022:
- NMIMS University, Mumbai
- VIT University Vellore, Chennai
- SPJIMR, Mumbai (PGMPW)
- ISB Hyderabad, Mohali ( AMPBA (Advanced Management Programme in Business Analytics))
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- TAPMI (Mu Sigma- TAPMI L.E.A.D Program)
- Thapar Business School
- Ahmedabad University.
- SDA Bocconi
NMAT 2021 Admission Process
Filling out the NMAT 2021 application form, receiving the NMAT 2021 admit card, taking the NMAT 2021 exam, receiving the NMAT 2021 result, and going through the NMAT 2021 selection process (Group Discussion and Personal Interview) of the shortlisted candidates are the six stages of the NMAT admission process. The NMAT 2020 admissions procedure is broken down into stages, which are briefly outlined below.
NMAT 2021 Application Form
Filling out the NMAT 2021 application form is the first stage in the admissions process. Candidates must complete the NMAT application form in the period allotted. NMAT admit cards are only given to successful candidates. Candidates must generate a login ID and password in order to complete the online registration process for the NMAT 2021. There is a Rs 2,000 application fee (excluding GST). The cost can be paid online with a debit or credit card, a mobile wallet, or other methods.
The test reschedule option is activated in the candidate account after the registration process is completed. Aspirants had to apply for the NMAT exam reschedule option in fewer than 72 hours from the test day and schedule in order to reschedule the NMAT 2020 test. Steps for rescheduling the NMAT can be undertaken using the same candidate account. The charge for a retake is Rs 2,000, and the fee for rescheduling is Rs 1,100. NMAT will charge a late registration cost of Rs 2,500. The NMAT 2020 second phase application fee was Rs 2,300 plus taxes. The application fee for the second phase was Rs 2,300 including applicable taxes.
NMAT 2021 Hall Ticket / Admit card
Within 24 hours of NMAT enrollment, your NMAT hall ticket will be available on your student dashboard. Students can access your NMAT dashboard by logging into thier NMAT by GMAC account at nmat.org.in. The NMAT 2021 hall ticket is available for download from the NMAT dashboard. The NMAT exam window will run from October 14th to December 27th, 2021. On the day of the exam, you must bring this hall ticket together with a government-issued photo ID.
NMAT 2021 appeared in the Exam
Aspirants have to carry at least one original identity card along with print out of NMAT admit card at the exmination center if the exam is conducted at the examination center. NMAT 2021 is offered in both computer-based (CBT) and internet-based (IBT) formats, allowing aspirants to take the test from the comfort of their own homes in a remotely proctored environment. In 120 minutes, exam takers must answer 108 multiple-choice questions. In the NMAT 2021 examination, there is a sectional time limit. Language Skills, Quantitative Skills, and Logical Reasoning are the three elements of the online exam.
NMAT 2021 Result
GMAC has announced the NMAT 2021 scorecard on the official NMAT website. Using login credentials, the outcome can be viewed online. Candidates should preserve their scorecards and print out their results for future use.
NMAT 2021 Selection Process
The Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD & PI) round, which is organized by the participating universities, is the next phase of the NMAT selection process. Instead of the traditional GD round, the participating institution may choose to organize a WAT (Writing Ability Test) or Case Discussion (CD) round. The combined result in the NMAT online test and the GD-PI round is used to make the final admission decision.
NMAT 2021 Cut off
The NMAT cut-off will be the minimum score that applicants must get in order to pass the exam. Following the announcement of the NMAT result, the NMAT cut-off for each MBA specialisation will be issued. A distinct cut-off will be announced by each participating institute. Cut-off marks for each section will be available for candidates to review. Candidates who meet the cut-off will be considered for the next phase of admissions and must pass all of the participating institute’s shortlisting rounds, including Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI), and Writing Test Ability (WAT).
NMAT Contact details
If the aspirants have any problem during the period from filling application form to admission then they should contact to below details and get the solution.
- Email Id = [email protected]
- Mobile = +91-7303719966 – Monday to Friday – 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Mobile = +91-9513850009 – Monday to Saturday – 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Frequently Asked Questions
The NMAT 2021 Application Form is now available on the internet in an online format. Aspirants must also give a valid/working email address and mobile number in the application form at the time of registration.
NMAT Colleges For 90, 80, 70, 60 Percentile, Expected & Previous Year Cut Off It should be noted that a score of roughly 230 is required to obtain the 99 percentile, whereas a score of 212 is required to achieve the 95 percentile. A score of 200 or above would place you in the 90th percentile.
During the year’s testing period, Aspirants will be allowed to take the NMAT exam at most three times. This includes the initial try as well as up to two retakes.
After the interview, GMAT/NMAT/CAT/XAT scores may be submitted. The programme office will send e-mail notifications to selected candidates. Payment of the first instalment, as well as necessary documentation.
Candidates taking the NMAT by GMAC exam (formerly known as the NMIMS Management Aptitude Test) will be given three chances in the 75-day test cycle starting this year, according to the Graduate Management Admission Council. As a result of the change, candidates will be able to submit their best score from the three attempts to any B-School of their choice.