KCET 2021 – KIA (Karnataka Examination authority) conduct KCET so that they can admit student’s into various engineering program of karnataka affiliated college. Kcet application form 2021 has been released from 15 June 2021 and Exam will be held on 28 & 29 August 2021. Question paper will be available only in english and kannada language. To know complete details regarding Kcet 2021 , go through this article.
What is KCET?
KCET or Karnataka Common Entrance Exam is a state level entrance examination which is conducted by karnataka examination authority to offered admission to Aspirant’s in various engineering, science and agricultural programmes across the karnataka state. Exam will conducted in offline mode on pen or paper based and conducted once in a year.
KCET 2021 Important Link’s
Here is given all the important Link’s of KCET 2021, candidate’s have to use the Link’s according to their need like if they want regular updates or notifications, visit to the official website and if they have any issue, contact to the help desk.
KCET 2021 Important Date’s
Here is given all the Important Date’s of KCET, Candidate’s have to proceed with the date’s.
|Application Begin||15 June 2021|
|Application Ended||10 July 2021|
|Last date to pay application fee||13 July 2021|
|Correction window opened||19 July 2021|
|Correction window closed||22 July 2021|
|Admit card released||13 August 2021|
|Date of Examination||28 & 29 August 2021|
|Answer key released||1st week of september 2021|
|Result declared||To be notified|
|Counselling Schedule released||To be notified|
|Counselling started||To be notified|
KCET 2021 Courses Offered
There are total 13 courses offered through KCET and approx 2 Lakh candidate’s fill the application form of KCET every year. List of courses are given below.
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.)
- B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture
- B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture
- B.Sc (Hons) Forestry
- B.Sc. (Hons) Sericulture
- B.Tech. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. (Hons) Community Science
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech (Agril. Engg)
- B.F.Sc. (Fisheries)
- B.Tech (Food Technology)
- B.Sc. (Hons) Ag. Maco.
- B. Pharma and Pharma-D course
KCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Here is given all the eligibility criteria of KCET 2021. Before filling application form, candidate’s have to check the eligibility criteria and if candidate’s does not fulfil the requirements of KCET then they do not need to fill the application form otherwise admission will be cancelled at any stage even after admission.
For Technology or engineering courses
- Candidate’s have to qualified 10+2 level of education from the recognized board.
- Candidate’s must have studied physics and mathematics as a main subject and English as a language subject.
- Minimum 45% Mark’s is required in qualifying exam for general category candidate’s in physics, mathematics along with either one subject such as Biology/Biotechnology/Electronics/Chemistry/Computer Science.
Note – 5% Mark’s relaxation for reserved category candidate’s.
For B.Pharma Course
- Aspirant’s must have passed 10+2 level of education from any recognized board.
- Aspirant’s must have studied English, physics, chemistry, mathematics/Biology.
- Minimum 50% Mark’s is required in qualifying exam for all those candidate’s who is belong to general category.
Note – 10% Mark’s relaxation for reserved category candidate’s.
KCET 2021 Admission procedure
Candidate’s have to fill the application form of KCET 2021 and then Admit card of KCET will be released official on the official website. Candidate’s have to download the admit card and appear in the exam. Answer key will be released within 2 days of exam. Aspirant’s can assume their marks on behalf of answer key and then result will be declared then candidate’s have to fill and locked their choices then on the basis of availability of seats, rank and category, west will be alloted then candidate’s have to pay the fees and admission will be done.
KCET 2021 Application Form
Application form of KCET will be filled online on the official website. Procedure of filling application form are given below.
First, Aspirant’s will have to visit to the KCET official website and the registered yourself by entering required details then login their portal to fill the entire details such as personal details like name, gender, date of birthday etc and then fill family details, communication details, Qualifications details etc and after that upload all the required documents such as passport size photographs, scanned signature and left hand thumb impression. Candidate’s will have to pay the application form fee through debit card, credit card and net banking.
|GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidate of karnataka||500/-|
|SC/ST/CAT-I candidate of karnataka||250/-|
|female candidate of karnataka||250/-|
Don’t forget to take print out of KCET application form and make 3 or more photo copies of it for future reference.
KCET 2021 Admit Card
Admit card will be released approx 2 week before the entrance exam. Candidate’s can download their KCET admit card from the official website. Admit card contain the personal information of candidate’s like name, gender, date of birth, parents name etc along with date, time and venue of entrance exam. To download the KCET admit card, candidate’s have to visit to the official website of KCET and login their portal by using application number and password and then click on the link of admit card and take print out of it for future reference. If candidate’s face any problem during access of admit card or any other problem then they can solve their problem by contacting them.
KCET 2021 Exam pattern
Candidate’s know their exam pattern of KCET which is given below.
- Exam will be held in offline mode or pen-paper based.
- Objective type question’s will be asked in exam.
- Duration of each section will be 70 minutes.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
- 60-60 question’s are asked from physics, chemistry and mathematics/biology section.
- 50 question are asked from language subject.
- For every correct answer, 1 Mark’s is awarded.
- Exam will be available only in English. (Kannada language test only conduct only in Bengaluru).
KCET 2021 syllabus
Level of question will be easy to moderate. Here us given the syllabus.
- Physical World and Measurement
- Kinematics Unit
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and Alternating Currents
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Analytical Geometry
- Theory of Indices and Logarithms
- Mathematical Induction
- Theory of Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Partial Fractions
KCET 2021 Result
Result of KCET entrance exam will be declared approx 2 week after the exam. KCET Result 2021 will be released on the official website. Result contain information such as name, date of birth, gender etc along with obtained mark. To download the result, candidate’s have to visit to the official website and login their portal by using appropriate application number and password and then click on the link of result and take print out of it for future reference. If candidate’s have any issues during downloading result then they can contact to the help desk.
KCET 2021 Counselling
Aspirants who qualify the entrance exam of KCET will be eligible to participate in the KCET counselling. Candidate have to to fill and lock their choices in order of preference and then candidates are allotted sheets by the respective authority on behalf of availability of seats, rank card and category of candidate. If candidate satisfied with the seat then they have to pay the admission fee and if not they can upgrade their seat. To Know more about kcet counselling 2021, Click Here
KCET 2021 Documents required
Here is given the list of required documents which need at the time of Counselling or admission.
- KCET rank card
- KCET admit card
- 10th class marksheet
- 12th class marksheet
- Category certificate if required
- Domicile certificate
- Informe certificate
- Identity proof.
- Passport size photograph
KCET 2021 Top 10 college
Here is given the list of top 10 college but there are lots of colleges which accept the rank card of KCET.
- Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur
- BVB College of Engg & Tech, Hubli
- National Institute of Engineering, Mysore
- RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- B.M.S College of Engineering, Bull Temple Road, Bangalore
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Tech, Bangalore
- Shri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore
- Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- P.E.S. Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- JSS Academy of Technical Education, Bangalore
KCET 2021 Help desk
If candidate’s face any type of issue regarding KCET then they can solve their problem by contacting below details.
|Fax||080 – 23461576|
|Email Id||[email protected]|