CUCET 2021 – CUCET 2021 will be held in a computer-based mode on September 15, 16, 23, and 24, 2021, according to a notification provided by the conducting organisation on August 16, 2021. The UGC had previously cancelled CUCET 2021 owing to the coronavirus pandemic. CUCET 2021 has a registration deadline of September 01, 2021 (up to 11:50 PM) and a fee transaction deadline on September 02, 2021. Those who pass this exam will be able to apply for admission to one of the 14 central institutions or one of the four state universities. Every year, the Central University of Rajasthan conducts the CUCET exam, which is a popular entrance exam. In order to sit for the exam, aspirants must complete the CUCET 2021 application process.
What is CUCET?
Central Universities of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kashmir, Kerala, Rajasthan, Assam, Gujarat, Haryana, Jammu, Jharkhand, Tamil Nadu, Punjab, South Bihar, and Mahatma Gandhi University (Bihar) participate in the Central Universities Common Entrance Test with the Bengaluru Dr. B.R. Ambedkar School of Economics (BASE) (CUCET 2021). The Central University of Rajasthan has complete authority over the CUCET 2021 examination, as well as admissions and seat allocation.
Once a year, the CUCET Exam is held as an entrance exam for admission to various programmes at these Central Universities. Aspirants must first take the CUCET Exam before applying to the various courses offered by the Central Universities. Aspirants should check to see if they meet the eligibility requirements. Applicants can register for the CUCET Exam by visiting the official website, which also has further information about the exam.
CUCET 2021 Important Links
Here is given below all the CUCET Important Links for the benefits of aspirants.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Prospectus UG||Click Here|
|Prospectus PG||Click Here|
|Apply now||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
CUCET 2021 Important Dates
The CUCET will be administered by the Central Universities as an entrance exam for admission to various degrees at these institutions. After the CUCET 2021 Counseling, aspirants are offered admission to these programmes based on their entrance exam scores. On August 16, 2021, the official dates for CUCET 2021 were released. Aspirants should keep track of all of the dates listed below to ensure that they do not miss any essential exam-related events.
|Application Begins||16 August 2021|
|Last date to apply||01 September 2021 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|Last date to fee submission||02 September 2021 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|Admit card released||–|
|CUCET Exam Dates||15, 16, 23, 24 September 2021|
|Answer Key Released||–|
CUCET 2021 Courses Offered
CUCET offered various undergraduate as well as postgraduate programmes. Here is the list of some courses offered through CUCET 2021.
- B.A. Hons.
- B.Com. Hons
- B.Sc. Hons.
- Integrated B.Sc.
- Integrated B.Sc. Hons. M.Sc.
- Integrated MCA
- Integrated M.Sc.
- Integrated M.A.
CUCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Varying programmes may have different eligibility requirements. Before filling out the Application Form, aspirants should check each participating university’s qualifying conditions on its official website. CUCET 2021 is only open to aspirants who are citizens of India. In order to apply for Integrated and Undergraduate courses in the CUCET 2021 exam, applicants must have finished or be appearing in a class 10+2 level examination or equivalent qualifying examination from a recognised University or Board. To apply for postgraduate courses through the CUCET entrance exam 2021, aspirants must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university.
- For undergraduate studies, the applicant must be under the age of 19 and for postgraduate courses, the applicant must be under the age of 25. Unfortunately, this age restriction applies solely to Kerela’s Central University and not to any other university.
- For UG courses, general category aspirants must have achieved at least 50% in class 12, while SC/ST applicants must have secured at least 45 percent in class 12. In addition, depending on the course they plan to apply for, they should have taken Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Biology as obligatory subjects.
- Aspirants in the general category must have received a 55 percent in their graduation from a recognised institution, while aspirants in the SC/ST/PWD/OBC category must have received at least a 50 percent in their graduation from a recognised university.
- Aspirants interested in pursuing a Ph.D. must have a master’s degree with a minimum of 55 percent in the general category, 50 percent in the OBC category, and 45 percent in the SC/ST/PWD category. Aside from that, aspirants who have taken any national level test, such as the NBHM, GATE, or UGC-CSIR JRF, are exempt from taking the CUCET entrance exam 2021.
How to Prepare for CUCET 2021?
CUCET is a test that is given to students at various levels. As a result, CUCET Syllabus 2021 is unique. However, the methods of preparation are the same. For a complete proof preparation, follow the procedures below.
- Aspirants must first read the syllabus thoroughly before purchasing study materials. Candidates preparing for the CUCET 2021 will benefit from the relevant books as well.
- Aspirants must also practise previous year’s exam papers and take daily or weekly mock tests online. The applicants’ speed and accuracy will improve as a result of this. This will also help students maintain their confidence and give them an idea of what to expect on the CUCET 2021 exam.
- Aspirants who wish to take the CUCET exam should plan ahead of time to ensure that they have enough time to complete the exam. Every subject should be given a sufficient amount of time. Aspirants should create a reasonable and doable timetable, and they should also ensure that no issues are left unfinished.
- Aspirants should keep track of their regular work and guarantee that it is better than the previous day’s.
- Aspirants should highlight areas that they find challenging from the start of their preparation and focus on weaker topics in order to strengthen them. Aspirants must plan their preparations in advance.
- Aspirants should review topics on a daily basis in order to get perfect in all sections of the CUCET Exam 2021. Aspirants can also regularly practise mock/sample test papers for self-evaluation. As a result of taking the mock test, the aspirants must be able to see which sections take longer and so require more practise.
CUCET 2021 Exam Pattern
For the aspirants’ convenience, the following information about the paper pattern for the entrance examination is provided.
- The admission exam is given in a paper-and-pencil format.
- The admission exam should take no more than 2 hours to complete.
- Within the question paper, objective questions are asked (MCQ).
- There are a total of one hundred questions on the exam.
- One mark can be given for each right answer.
- For each incorrect response, 0.25 points can be deducted.
- The question paper is divided into two distinct halves.
English Language, Mathematical Aptitude, General Awareness, and Analytical Skills make up Part A, whereas Domain Knowledge makes up Part B. Part B will be divided into three, four, or five sections, each having 25 questions. As a result, an applicant must respond to any three sections (75 questions) appropriate to the course for which he or she is applying.
CUCET 2021 Syllabus
The CUCET 2021 Syllabus differs depending on the level. Aspirants must study all portions of the syllabus for a thorough understanding of CUCET and must meet the entrance exam’s eligibility requirements. The syllabus for part A of all courses is the same. It will be generic and similar to any other entrance exam’s aptitude test. Part A of the CUCET entrance exam will evaluate students on areas such as math skills, English language, general awareness, and general knowledge, thus applicants should prepare for these topics. The following sections make up Part B’s syllabus.
CUCET UG Syllabus
- The majority of the material for CUCET 2021 UG will be comparable to the qualifying test for the 12th standard. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology are all covered in the CBSE class 12th syllabus. The syllabus for non-engineering programmes will include the following disciplines. English, Numerical Aptitude/Data Interpretation, Analytical Skills, Reasoning, General Aptitude, and General Knowledge are examples of these skills.
CUCET PG Syllabus
- For Domain Knowledge of Part B of CUCET 2021 PG, aspirants must study a certain subject.
CUCET Previous year papers and sample papers
The CUCET test necessitates extensive study and practise. Candidates for CUCET must follow the example of mock tests and sample papers. Taking mock examinations on a daily or weekly basis is an important part of studying for the CUCET exam.
CUCET 2021 Admission Procedure
CUCET registration is the initial step toward admission to any of the participating universities. Aspirants must determine whether or not they want to proceed with CUCET registration after reviewing the comprehensive qualifying criteria. Aspirant’s who do not meet the CUCET eligibility requirements should not submit an application since their candidature will be terminated at a later stage.
Aspirants must first successfully complete the CUCET application form, then download the CUCET Admit card and present in the exam. Following that, the CUCET results will be issued by the appropriate CUCET authority, and aspirants will be required to attend counselling and fulfil all processes in order to be considered for final admission.
CUCET 2021 Application Form
The CUCET Application Form will be available on the official website soon, and the application deadline will be announced soon. Only online submissions of the CUCET application form are accepted. Registration, filling out personal and educational information, and ultimately paying the application fee are the three steps in the procedure. Email address, phone number, and other personal information are included. Aspirants can also check the CUCET exam dates to ensure that they do not miss any essential events relating to exam dates. The application price for CUCET varies depending on the category. It can be paid via bank challan or online. Aspirants can apply to a maximum of three participating universities and select only three programmes from each of the universities and upload the required documents. It is recommended that you review the detailed CUCET Application Form parameters before beginning the form-filling procedure.
CUCET 2021 – Application Form Fee
The following table shows the application fees for CUCET 2021 by category.
CUCET 2021 Admit Card
On the official website, the CUCET Admit Card will be available. Aspirants must study the CUCET admit card attentively because it contains crucial information. The CUCET admission card will include the aspirant’s name, roll number, application number, exam centre, exam timing, rules, and directions that must be followed on exam day. Aspirants will also need to bring another form of identification proof, such as an Aadhar card, a PAN card, a college ID, and so on, in addition to the CUCET admission card. Aspirants must connect to the portal using the essential data in order to download the Admit card.
CUCET 2021 Exam Centres
CUCET 2021 will take place at 119 different locations throughout 22 Indian states and one location in Nepal. The only CUCET 2021 exam centre outside of India is in Kathmandu, Nepal. The following are the details for the Exam Center.
Exam Center Selection
Aspirants will have the option to choose between two alternative states and cities when filling out the CUCET 2021 Application form. Aspirants should choose any four cities from the exam centre drop-down list that are most convenient for them. (If there are fewer than 100 applicants registered for a CUCET 2021 Exam Center, that CUCET 2021 Exam Center will be discontinued, and the aspirants will be sent to a new CUCET 2021 Exam Center that is closer.)
Aspirants must be at their CUCET 2021 exam centre at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled reporting time. All aspirants must bring their CUCET 2021 admission card as well as a photo ID. The aspirants will not be admitted inside the examination venue if he or she fails to do so.
CUCET 2021 Answer Key
The CUCET will provide two answer keys: one that is preliminary and one that is official. Candidates can question the CUCET Provisional answer key or ‘raise objections’ if they believe any of the answers are wrong. After all of the objections have been addressed, the official CUCET 2021 answer key will be released. The final answer key will be used to determine the CUCET result. The dates for the CUCET Answer Key have yet to be revealed. Candidates are encouraged to visit this page on a frequent basis to stay up to date on all impending news about the publication of the CUCET answer key. In order to get the Answer key, aspirants must first connect to the portal using the required information.
CUCET 2021 Result
One or two days following the exam, aspirants can access the CUCET answer key on the official website. Aspirants should contact the CUCET helpdesk if they have any complaints about official answer keys. CUCET Results are available on the CUCET official website. Aspirants must visit the portal using their login credentials in order to download their CUCET results.
CUCET 2021 Cut off
Soon after the results are revealed, the CUCET 2021 cut off will be released. The cut off is the minimum score required for admission to the university. Because the exam is for multiple universities, each university’s cut off for each course is different. In addition, the cut off will differ from one category to the next. Participating universities disclose various cut-offs online.
To be admitted to a Central university, an applicant must score high enough on the CUCET Cut Off. Only aspirants who achieve a score higher than the CUCET cut off are eligible to participate in CUCET counselling. The conducting authority determine the CUCET cut off. The cut off is determined by a variety of factors, including the number of aspirants who took the exam, the exam’s difficulty level, previous year’s cut off marks, and other factors. If the aspirants does not meet the CUCET cutoff, he or she will be unable to participate in the admissions process.
CUCET 2021 Counseling
Aspirants must register on the official website of the concerned university when the CUCET results are announced. Then, based on the weighted CUCET and other criteria, the participating universities will announce their counselling/admission schedules and merit lists.
CUCET will be held in the year 2021. Seat allocation will be done online during counselling. Qualified aspirants’ seats will be assigned depending on their rank and availability of seats in the desired course at the preferred university.
The aspirant might present for counselling based on the cutoff set by each participating institution. The individual must report to the institution with all relevant documentation and pay fees after receiving the preferred institution in counselling. After that, he or she will be granted entrance.
CUCET 2021 Contact details
If any applicants have any technological issues during the various CUCET phases, they could contact the following numbers.
- Email = [email protected]
- Helpdesk = 011-69227700, 011-40759000
Frequently Asked Questions
The CUCET 2021 Application Form will be available on August 16, 2021. The Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is an annual national level entrance exam held by one of India’s 14 central universities. The CUCET 2021 examination will be held on September 15th, 16th, 23rd, and 24th, 2021.
The application procedure will begin on August 16 and end at 11:50 p.m. on September 1st. The application fee must be submitted by September 2 at 11:50 p.m. Candidates can apply online at cucet.nta.nic.in. On September 15, 16, 23, and 24, the CUCET 2021 exam will be held.
Observe the proper time table.
Keep an eye on the Syllabus.
Start your preparations as soon as possible.
Work on your fundamental concepts.
Enhance your abilities.
CUCET 2021: The common admission application procedure begins at cucet.nta.nic.in. The online application process for the Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2021 has begun, according to the National Testing Agency (NTA)…. On September 15, 16, 23, and 24, 2021, the CU-CET exam will be held.
The Central Universities – Common Entrance Test (CU-CET) 2021 will be held in CBT style by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to the Integrated/Under-Graduate (UI) and Post-Graduate (PG) Programmes of 12 Central Universities for the academic session 2021-22.