BVP CET Law 2021 – The Last date to fill the application form is 03 July 2021 and Exam will be held on 13 July 2021. Aspirants can easily crack the exam and Secure their seat through the counselling process conducted by the respective authority on behalf of their skill and knowledge as well as by solving previous year question paper. In this article we will discuss all the details regarding BVP CET law 2021 like schedule, eligibility criteria, admission procedure, counselling etc. If candidate’s want to know all this, go through this article.
What is BVP CET Law?
BVP CET Law or Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University common entrance test of law is an undergraduate level of entrance exam which is conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University to offered admission in various undergraduate law program. Aspirants will get admission through merit list which is prepared on the basis of marks of entrance exam.
BVP CET Law 2021 Important Link’s
For regular updates and new notifications, candidates have to visit to the official website time to time whose link is given below along with other important link which can use candidate according to their situation.
|Official Website of BVP||Click Here|
|Official website for admission||Click Here|
|Apply now and portal login||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
BVP CET Law 2021 – Important Date’s
Here we are providing BVP CET law schedule, candidate’s need to proceed accordingly.
|Last date to apply||03 July 2021|
|Admit card released||To be notified|
|Exam date||13 July 2021|
|Result declared||To be notified|
|Counselling||To be notified|
|College Start||To be notified|
BVP CET Law 2021 Courses offered
BVP CET law offered undergraduate as well as post graduate courses in the field of law but in this article, we will discuss only undergraduate courses of law and the list of courses offered on undergraduate level are given below.
- 5 year BA LLB
- 5 year BBA LLB
- 3 year LLB
BVP CET Law 2021 Eligibility criteria
Before filling the application form, candidate’s need to know the eligibility criteria of that courses in which they want to get admission. BVP CET law eligibility criteria is given below
For 5 year integrated course
- The age of the general category candidates should be 20 years or less at the time of filling application form.
- Reserved category candidates of ST/SC can fill the online application form until the age of 22 years.
- The applicant must have passed in class 12th or equivalent examination from any recognised board Education.
- 45% marks is required in the qualifying exam for general category candidates
- 40% marks is required in qualifying exam for the reserved category candidates of ST/SC.
3 year LLB
- General category candidates can fill the form till the age of 30 years.
- Reserved category candidates of ST and SC can fill the application form until the age of 35 years.
- Applicant must have bachelor degree from any recognised University in any discipline.
- 45% marks is required in qualifying exam for the candidates of general well as SC/SC category.
BVP CET Law 2021 Admission Procedure
To take admission in law program of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, candidates need to fill the BVP CET law online application form by visiting official website and then admit card of BVP CET law will be released on the official website approx one week before the entrance exam and after that candidates have to appear the BVP CET law entrance exam and then BVP CET law result will be released on the official website within a month of entrance exam and after that BVP CET law merit list will be prepared by the respective authority and candidates will get admission through counselling.
BVP CET law 2021 Application Form
Before filling the online application form, aspirants need to read the Information Bulletin carefully. Candidate’s have to fill all the information correctly otherwise they may be disqualified. To know how to fill the application form of BVP CET law. go through below paragraph.
First candidates have to register yourself for which they must have valid email id and mobile number then fill the entire essential details including personal, communication and educational details and then upload the required documents and after that candidates have to pay the online application form fee of BVP CET law entrance exam.
BVP CET law 2021 Application form fee
Candidates can pay the online application form fee only through online mode using debit card, credit card or netbanking and this fees are non refundable in nature.
- The application form fee for all category candidate’s is Rs. 1,700/-.
BVP CET law 2021 Admit card
Admit card of BVP CET law entrance exam will be released by the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in online mode approx one week before the entrance exam of BVP CET law. Aspirants who have successfully submitted online application form can download their BVP CET law admit card by login their portal and the BVP CET law admit card will contain date, time and venue of examination hall along with some personal details. Don’t forget to take print out of BVP CET Law 2021 admit card and don’t forget to carry admit card of BVP CET law at the examination hall.
BVP CET law 2021 Exam centers
Its exam centers are available in 7 cities of 5 states whose list are given below.
|Maharashtra||Pune, Navy Mumbai|
BVP CET law 2021 Exam pattern
Applicants must know the exam pattern of BVP CET Law entrance exam which is given below.
- Mod of BVP CET law examination will be offline or pen and paper based.
- MCQ or objective type questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- Exam duration will be 2 hour or 120 minutes
- There will be total 100 questions asked in the exam.
- The whole paper will be of 100 Mark’s.
- For every correct option one marks will be awarded
- There will be no negative marking in BVP CET law entrance exam.
- There will be total 5 sections and each section will contain 25 questions
|Section||Content||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|1.||English Grammar, Usage & Comprehension||25||25|
|2.||Legal Aptitude, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning||25||25|
|3.||Current Legal News & General Knowledge||25||25|
|4.||Social Sciences with an Emphasis on Indian Constitution & Political System in India.||25||25|
BVP CET law 2021 Syllabus
Here is given the important topics of each sections, candidate’s can get good score on behalf of these syllabus.
- English Grammar, Usage & Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Correction
- Jumbled Paragraphs
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Passages Based on General Topics
- Legal Aptitude, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning
- Family Law
- Indian Contract Law
- Supreme Court Judgments
- Intellectual Property Rights, Labour Laws, Consumer Law, Employment Law, Environmental Laws etc.
- Legal Fundamentals and Terms
- Indian Constitution
- Legal Maxims
- Law of Torts
- Important Landmark
- Miscellaneous such as
- Current Legal News & General Knowledge
- International and National News
- Governments and Politics
- Awards and Honors
- Indian and World History
- Science and Technology
- Sports and Movies
- Business and Economy
- Social Sciences with an Emphasis on Indian Constitution & Political System in India.
- Political System in India
- Indian Constitution
BVP CET law 2021 Result
Result of BVP CET law will be declared only in online mode. Aspirant can check their BVP CET law result by login their portal. BVP CET result will contain overall as well as section wise marks along with some personal details. Merit list would be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in BVP CET law and would be considered for counselling as well as seat allocation.
BVP CET law 2021 Counselling
The BVP CET law counselling will be conducted after the declaration of result and only in offline mode where in aspirants have to report on given date,time and venue. Aspirants need to carry all the relevant documents at the time of counselling. The seat allotment of BVP CET law 2021 will be conducted on behalf of merit rank of aspirant and choices opted at the time of counselling.
BVP CET law 2021 Seat matrix
There are a total 540 seats in which candidates can take admission. Course wise seat distribution of BVP CET law is given below.
|For Aided Sections|
|3 year LLB||180|
|For Unaided sections|
BVP CET law 2021 Fee structure
The average fee structure for 3 year LLB program is Rs. 20,000/- per annum and for 5 year integrated LLB program is Rs 75,000/- per annum and its also depend on aid section or non aid section. course wise fee is given below.
|Courses||Fee’s (Per annum) (1st year)||Fee’s (Per annum) (Rest year’s)|
|For Aided Sections|
|BA LLb||Rs. 36,750/-||Rs. 35,000/-|
|3 year LLB||Rs. 21,000/-||Rs. 20,000/-|
|For Unaided sections|
|BA LLB||Rs. 78,750/-||Rs. 75,000/-|
|BBA LLB||Rs. 78,750/-||Rs. 75,000/-|
BVP CET law 2021 Help line
If any candidate’s have any issue then they can contact below details.
- Phone no : 022-62507799
- Email Id : [email protected]