BLAT 2021 – BLAT 2021 or BHU’s Law admission test university level entrance exam which is conducted by Banaras Hindu University for all those students who want to become lawyer. This course was introduced in BHU in 2014, which was named B.A. LLB (Honours) and this year it will be the eighth batch. BHU is a Central University which campus spread over 1360 acres. All the instruction of this course will be in English Language.
Although admission is done through this entrance exam in both 3 years and 5 years, but in today’s article, we will talk about the admission of 5 years course. To know more details about BLAT, go through this article.
BLAT 2021 Important Link’s
Here is given all the important links of Blat 2021, Candidate can use these links according to their situation.
BLAT 2021 Important dates
Candidates have to proceed with these important dates which is given below.
|Application form||June 2021|
|Admit Card||June 2021|
|Exam Date||June 2021|
BLAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to fulfill all the below requirements before applying for BLAT.
- There is no minimum age limit.
- The general category candidate’s should not be more than 20 years old on July 01,2021.
- The reserved category candidate’s of OBC,SC,ST should not be more than 22 years old on July 01,2021.
- Candidate’s must have passed in 10+2 level of education from any recognised board.
- 50% Mark’s is required in class 12th for general category candidate’s
- 45% marks is required for OBC & 40% marks is required for SC/SC category candidate’s.
Note : Appearing candidate’s are also eligible for entrance exam.
BLAT 2021 Admission procedure
First of all, the candidate’s have to fill the online application form by visiting to the official website of BHU. After that the candidate’s admit card comes and the candidate’s have to appear in the entrance exam of BLAT. Then the result of the candidate’s are declared on the official website and cutoff will be declared and after that the candidate’s get admission on behalf of their entrance exam marks.
BLAT 2021 Application form
First of all, the candidate’s have to go to the official website and register himself. After registration, you get the application number/user ID and password, on which you have to login and do the rest of the details. All details should be corrected and should be on your documents. Candidates have to fill their personal information, communication information, academic information etc. After that the candidate’s have to upload their documents and pay the online application fees.
BLAT 2021 Application fee
The candidate’s can pay the application fee of BLAT with the help of net banking. Application fee is given below.
BLAT 2021 – Seat Matrix
BHU has maximum 74 seats for BA LLB Honours and category wise distribution is given below. Seats are distributed on the basis of standard reservation.
|Category||No. of Seats|
BLAT 2021 Course fee
BHU Hotel has only 20 to 25 seats for BA Honors LLB candidate’s. Course fee of BLAT is given below.
|Residents||66,500 (Exclusive of the food charges)|
BLAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Before appearing in the entrance exam, the candidate’s should know the exam pattern of BLAT which is given below.
- The exam will be of 120 minutes.
- Total 150 questions will be asked. Three numbers will be awarded for right answer and one number will be deducted for wrong answer.
- The entire paper will be a total of 400 numbers.
- MCQ type questions will be asked. There will be four options for a question.
- The entire paper will be divided into 4 sections.
- General awareness and current affairs
- Legal aptitude
- Mental ability
- English comprehension
BLAT 2021 Syllabus
Level of question’s in the entrance exam will be easy to moderate. Syllabus of entrance exam is given below.
- general awareness and current affair
- current affairs etc
- legal aptitude
- Legal reasoning
- Assertion and reasoning
- Legal maxims
- legal current affair
- Constitution based legal knowledge
- Law of contract
- Torts etc
- Mental ability
- Mathematical aptitude
- Graphic table
- Geometry etc
- English comprehension
- Incorrect spelling
- One word substitution
- Reading comprehension
- Antonyms etc
BLAT 2021 Cut off
The Topper of the year 2020 had obtained 389 marks. Cut off of 2020 & 2019 is given below.
BLAT 2020 Cut off
|Category||Cut off mark’s|
BLAT 2019 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off Mark’s|