AP LAWCET 2021 – Sri Krishnadevaraya University conducts AP LAWCET on behalf of APSHCE to provide admission into various law courses of Andhra pradesh law college’s. There is 8886 seats in 17 affiliated college’s which accept rank card of AP LAWCET and this entrance examination is conducted once in a year. every year, approx 15k to 20k students filled AP LAWCET application form. In this article, we will discuss regarding 3 year LLB or 5 year Integrated LLB course of AP LAWCET. To know complete information regarding AP LAWCET, Aspirants have to go through this article.
AP LAWCET 2021 Courses Offered
Here is given below the list of courses offered by the AP LAWCET.
- BA LLB
- BCOM LLB
- BSC LLB
- BBA LLB
- BLS LLB
- B TECH LLB
What is AP LAWCET?
AP LAWCET or Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance test is a university or state level entrance exam which is conducted by SKUA (Sri Krishnadevariya University, Ananthapurama) on behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh state Council of Higher Education), Hyderabad to offered admission into various law programmes such as BA LLB, BBA LLB, BCOM LLB, BSC LLB, BLS LLB, BTECH LLB, LLB of Law college’s in the state of Andhra pradesh.
AP LAWCET 2021 Important Link’s
Candidate’s should regularly visit the official website of AP LAWCET to be aware of the new notifications. The link of AP LAWCET official website are following along with other important links.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|
|Reset Password||Click Here|
AP LAWCET 2021 Important Date’s
Here is given below all the Important date’s of AP LAWCET, Candidate’s need to proceed with these date’s.
|Registration Begin||July 2021|
|Last date to apply||August 2021|
|Correction window||August 2021|
|Admit card released||August 2021|
|Exam Date||September 2021|
AP LAWCET 2021 Eligibility criteria
If any candidate’s want to take admission through AP LAWCET then they need to fulfil it’s eligibility criteria which are given below.
- Aspirants must be Indian Nationals while Non-Indian national should have satisfy rules of concerned Institute/University and must have domicile of Andhra pradesh.
5 year Integrated LLB course
- The minimum age of aspirants must be 17 years at the time of examination and there is no upper age limit.
- Aspirants must have passed class 12th or equivalent exam form any recognised board/university/Institute.
- 45% aggregate marks is need for general and 40% aggregate marks is need for SC/ST category.
- Class 12th appearing Aspirants are also eligible to appear in the exam.
3 year LLB Course
- The minimum age of candidate’s must be 21 years at the time of examination but there is no upper age limit.
- Aspirants must have bachelor’s degree or equivalent in subject from any recognised Institute/university.
- 45% marks is need for general category and 40% marks is need for SC/ST Category.
- Final year appearing candidate’s are also eligible to appear in the examination.
AP LAWCET 2021 Admission Procedure
To get admission through AP LAWCET, Aspirant’s have to follow all below steps.
AP LAWCET 2021 Application form
Application form AP LAWCET is filled only in online mode, which can be filled by visiting official website and To fill the AP LAWCET application form, Student’s have to registered first by visiting the official website and fill the entire application details like personal information, communication details, academic details etc and then pay the AP LAWCET application form 2021 fee.
AP LAWCET 2021 Online application form fee
Aspirants can pay through various online mode like net banking, debit card, credit card etc and this fee are non refundable in nature. The application fee for both 3 year LLB and 5 year integrated LB is Rs. 750/-
AP LAWCET 2021 Correction Window
After registration is closed, AP LAWCET Correction Window are opened for short duration for all those Aspirant’s who made mistake in their AP LAWCET application form and this is the last chance for all those candidate’s to rectify their mistakes.
AP LAWCET 2021 Admit card
AP LAWCET Admit card are released in online by respective authority and Aspirant’s can download it by login their portal. Candidate’s have to print it and carried it to the exam centre along with any one identify proof. Admit card of AP LAWCET contains the date, time and venue of entrance exam.
AP LAWCET 2021 Appear in exam
Aspirants have appeared in the AP LAWCET entrance exam at the allotted center on the scheduled time and aspirants have to follow all the instruction strictly otherwise they may be disqualified. Carry at least one identity proof at the exam center.
AP LAWCET 2021 Answer Key
After the entrance exam, AP LAWCET Answer key is released online which shows weather any questions or option wrong in the exam or not. Candidate’s can challenge the AP LAWCET answer key, if any answer are wrong. Candidate’s can calculate their approximate marks on behalf of AP LAWCET Answer key.
AP LAWCET 2021 Result
AP LAWCET Result are declared online on the official website by the respective authorities. candidate’s can check AP LAWCET result by login their portal. Result of AP LAWCET contains obtained marks and other personal details.
AP LAWCET 2021 Counselling
Counselling process of AP LAWCET conducts online for which candidate have to registered first by visiting official website with the help of application number. respective authority is released their seat Allotment online. If candidate’s name are appeared in the seat allotment list them they have to download provisional allotment letter from the website and report to the allotted Institute.
AP LAWCET 2021 Exam centers
Here is given below the list of AP LAWCET exam centers.
AP LAWCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Here, we are providing the exam pattern of AP LAWCET which aspirants should know.
- AP LAWCET 2021 is conducted online that is CBT.
- Total 90 minutes and 01:30 hrs is provided to aspirants.
- AP LAWCET is conducted in English and Telugu language.
- Total 120 Questions is asked to candidate’s in Question paper.
- For each correct answer one marks is awarded but there is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- Question paper of AP LAWCET is divided into three sections such as
- General knowledge and mental ability
- Current affair
- Aptitude for the study of law
AP LAWCET 2021 Syllabus
Here is given below the topic wise AP LAWCET syllabus.
General knowledge and mental ability
- dates and days
- New amendment
- New appointment
- trade terminologies
- Indian constitution
- Judiciary system
- Sports Entertainment
Aptitude for the study of law
- Public International Law
- Mercantile law
- Labour Law
- Crime and torts
- strict liability
- Contracts and constitutional law
- Law of crime
- legal awareness
- Covering constitutional law and polity
- International law
AP LAWCET 2021 Participating Institute
Here is the list of some colleges or Institute which accept the score card AP LAWCET.
- Veeravalli College of Law Rajahmundry
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of law Kakinada
- Dr Ambedkar Law College
- Andhra University
- Sri RKM Law College
- Visakha Law College Visakhapatnam
- Indira Priyadarshini Law College
- School of legal studies Acharya Nagarjuna University
- Sri Padmavati Mahila visvavidyalayam
- Srimathi velagapudi Durgamba Siddhartha Law College
AP LAWCET 2021 Help desk
If any of the aspirants have any trouble during any stage of admission then they can solve their issue by contacting the below details.
- Mobile – 08554255345
- E-Mail – [email protected]