AP EAPCET (EAMCET) 2021 – The application form for the AP EAPCET (EAMCET) 2021 was issued on June 26. The deadline to apply for the AP EAPCET 2021 is July 25 (without a late charge) and August 18 (with a late fee of Rs 10,000), with the exam taking place from August 19 to August 25. Aspirants who wish to apply for admission must fill AP EAMCET 2021 application form which is available on the official website. They must read all of the instructions before filling out the application form.
What is AP EAPCET or AP EAMCET?
Both AP EAPCET or AP EAMCET are same because Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test i.e. AP EAMCET has been renamed as Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test (AP EAPCET). It is a state-level entrance exam administered by the APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education). It is held to give competent applicants with admission to various UG programmes. Admission to undergraduate studies is available in the fields of engineering, agriculture as well as medical. JNTUK, Kakinada organises it every year.
Here are all of the relevant links pertaining to the AP EAPCET (EAMCET), which candidates can utilise as needed.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Engineering prospectus||Click Here|
|Agriculture & Pharmacy prospectus||Click Here|
|Apply now||Click Here|
|Login portal||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
AP EAPCET (EAMCET) 2021 Important Dates
Here is the time table for the AP EAPCET (EAMCET). Candidates should keep all dates in mind and proceed accordingly.
|Application Begins||26 June 2021|
|Last date to fill without late fee||25 July 2021|
|Last date to fill with late fee of Rs. 500/-||05 August 2021|
|Correction Window||08 – 11 August 2021|
|Last date to fill with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||10 August 2021|
|Admit card released||12 August 2021|
|Last date to fill with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||16 August 2021|
|Last date to fill with late fee Rs. 10000/-||18 August 2021|
|Exam Date||19 – 25 August 2021|
|provisional Answer key released||To be notified|
|Final Answer key released||To be notified|
|Result declared||To be notified|
|Counselling||To be notified|
AP EAPCET (EAMCET) 2021 Courses Offered
Here is the list of courses which is offered by AP EAPCET (EAMCET).
B. Tech. (Dairy Technology)
B. Tech. (Agr. Engg.)
B. Tech. (Food Science and Technology)
|B.Sc. (Ag.) / B.Sc.(Hort.) / B. V.Sc. & AH / B. F.Sc. / B. Tech. (FST) / B.Sc. (CA&BM) etc|
AP EAPCET (EAMCET) 2021 Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for the AP EAPCET (EAMCET) are shown below; candidates must meet all of the requirements to be admitted to JNTU.
- Aspirants must be an Indian national/OCI/PIO.Aspirants must be residents of the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, and must meet the requirements for Local/Non-Local status as set forth by AP/ Telangana Educational Institutions.
Course Wise Eligibility
For Engineering Courses
- Aspirants applying for Engineering programmes must be 16 years old by December 31, 2021, according to the age requirements.
- There is no higher age limit set.
- Aspirants must have completed a 12th-grade education with PCM as an elective or a similar vocational programme in Engineering or Technology offered by BIE, AP/Telangana. OR
- Aspirants who have passed the State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP/Diploma Telangana’s examination in Engineering or an equivalent exam recognised by the Board are also eligible.
For Agriculture & Medical Courses
- Aspirants must be 17 years old as on 31 December 2021, with a maximum age limit of 22 years for all applicants and 25 years for SC/ST Aspirants as on 31 December 2021.
- Aspirants must have passed their 12th from an AP/ Telangana accredited board or university.
- Aspirants must have received at least 45 percent (40 percent for reserved category) in all subjects combined in the qualifying examination to be eligible for Pharma D.
AP EAPCET (EAMCET) 2021 Exam Pattern
Here is given below the exam pattern of AP EAPCET (EAMCET) which aspirants must know.
- The AP EAPCET 2021 exam will be conducted entirely online.
- Aspirants will have the option of taking the exam in Telugu or English.
- Questions from the fields of Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics will be included in the exam paper.
- The exam will consist of 160 multiple-choice questions.
- Aspirants will have three hours to complete the paper.
- One mark will be given for each right answer. For erroneous responses, there will be no negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
AP EAPCET (EAMCET) 2021 Syllabus
The AP EAPCET Syllabus will be based on the BIE, AP approved syllabus for the 12th level test. When compared to the previous year, it has decreased. Topics that have been reduced have been stated on the website.
The Syllabus will cover a wide range of topics in Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics. The test questions will be designed to assess the candidate’s knowledge and comprehension of the subjects.
- To know syllabus of Engineering, Click Here.
- To know syllabus of agriculture and pharmacy, Click Here.
AP EAPCET (EAMCET) 2021 Admission Process
To take admission in JNTU through AP EAPCET (EAMCET), Aspirants have to go through the following stages.
AP EAPCET (EAMCET) 2021 Application Form
To fill the application form of AP EAPCET (EAMCET), Aspirants have to visit to the AP EAPCET (EAMCET) official website and the registered yourself. After registration, Aspirants have to pay the online AP EAPCET (EAMCET) applicatoin fee by using various digital method like net banking, credit card & debit card. category wise application fee are following.
|Engineering||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Agriculture||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Both Engineering and Agriculture||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 1000/-|
After completing the payment, Aspirants have to fill all the required application details such as personal, Qualifying , communication details and then upload all the required documents in scanned JPG format.
AP EAPCET (EAMCET) 2021 Admit card
On the 12th of August 2021, students will receive their AP EAPCET 2021 admission card. Aspirants will be eligible to take the entrance exam using their admission card. Aspirants must input their login credentials provided at the time of registration in order to download the admission card online. After downloading the admission card, Aspirants must double-check their name, date of birth, category, gender, exam centre, exam time, date, and other information. Aspirants must contact officials if there is any mismatch in the information on their admit card.
AP EAPCET (EAMCET) 2021 Answer key
The provisional answer key for the engineering and agriculture streams of the AP EAPCET (EAMCET) will be released by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada. Aspirants who will take the exam can compare their answers and assess their likely exam results. The AP EAPCET (EAMCET) 2021 answer keys will also assist candidates in analysing their exam performance by revealing the correct and incorrect solutions. Aspirants who are dissatisfied with the answers provided in the official AP EAPCET (EAMCET) 2021 answer keys can file objections. Aspirant’s must send an email in the stipulated format to express complaints to the AP EAPCET (EAMCET) 2021 answer key. Before the results are announced, the final AP EAPCET (EAMCET) answer key will be released.
AP EAPCET (EAMCET) 2021 Result
After a few days have passed since the exam ended, the results will be announced. On the official website, candidates who will take the AP EAMCET 2021 can check their results. They must check their results using their login credentials. JNTU officials will not send the AP EAMCET results through email, fax, or mail. The outcome will include information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, grade, and rank.
AP EAPCET (EAMCET) 2021 Counselling
Shortlisted candidates will be counselled by the APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council OF Higher Education). After the results are announced, everything will be organised online. Candidates who wish to participate in APEAMCET 2021 counselling must first register. Following that, candidates must arrive in person at one of the hotline centres to begin the counselling process. Aspirants will be assigned a seat based on their exam results, seat availability, preferences, and other factors, and they will be required to go through the document verification process.
AP EAPCET (EAMCET) 2021 Participating Institutes
score card of AP EAPCET (EAMCET) acepts more then 400 private institutes in Andhra pradesh state and name of some institute is given below.
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
- Adikavi Nannayya University, Rajahmundry
- Krishna University, Machilipatnam
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Srikakulam
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies
- Dravidian University, Kuppam
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuram
- Rayalaseema University, Kurnool
- Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
- Sri Padmavathi Mahila University, Tirupati
- Vikrama Simhapuri University, Nellore
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
- Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa
AP EAPCET (EAMCET) 2021 Contact details
If aspirants have any query regarding AP EAPCET (EAMCET) then they have a option to solve their query by contacting below details.
- Phone : +91-884-2340535,2356255
- Fax : +91-884-2340545
- E-Mail Id : [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
APSCHE has officially confirmed the new dates for AP EAMCET 2021, which will be held from August 19 to 25. Aspirants should not trust rumours about the postponing of the AP EAMCET 2021 exam, which is scheduled for August.
The deadline to apply for the AP EAMCET 2021 is July 25. From August 19 to 25, JNTUK will hold the AP EAMCET 2021 test.
The application form for the AP EAPCET 2021 exam was issued on June 26, 2021. Candidates can fill out the application form until July 25, 2021, without incurring any late fees. The deadline to apply for the AP EAPCET 2021 with an extra late fee is August 10, 2021. The application form is now available in an online format.
According to the figures for 2020, there were 143254 engineering seats available. Private colleges have 138972 seats available out of these total seats.
The Ap eamcet counselling process is broken into three stages. However, if there are any empty seats, the number of rounds may be increased. Candidates who place in the merit list are eligible to take part in AP EAMCET counselling and seat allocation.