AIIMS Nursing – Admit card has released on 19 June 2021 which candidate can download from the official website and exam will be held on 27 June 2021. ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE i.e. (AIIMS) every year conducts an examination named AIIMS nursing. AIIMS nursing is a national level exam being conducted so as to expedite admissions into various courses by the AIIMS. On the basis of the score the candidate has scored in the exam, candidates are granted admissions to courses like Bsc. (H), B sc.-post basic and certain Msc. Courses. By the means of this exam AIIMS offers 136 seats in Msc., 571 seats in B.sc, 20 seats in Bsc post basic course in 7 AIIMS colleges in India.
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Important Links
Here is given the Link related to Aiims nursing which candidate’s can use according to their situation.
|Exam official website||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|
|apply link||Click Here|
AIIMS nursing 2021 Important date’s
Here is given the schedule of AIIMS nursing 2021, Candidate’s have to proceed accordingly
|Basic Regisitration Started||12 March 2021|
|Basic Registration Ended||06 April 2021|
|Basic Registration Correction started||20 April 2021|
|Basic Registration Correction Ended||22 April 2021|
|Final Registration Started||19 May 2021|
|Final Registration Ended||25 May 2021|
|Final Status||02 june 2021|
|Admit card released||19 June 2021|
|Exam Date||27 June 2021|
Candidates who aspire to appear in this examination must check their eligibility as per the criteria given below. Applications of the Candidates who don’t comply with the criteria laid down by the board will be rejected during at the time of verification while taking admission in one of the aims colleges all over in India.
Eligibility criteria for aiims B.sc (H) nursing:
- The candidates must have cleared their 12 standard.
- The candidate must have cleared his 12th standard with physics, chemistry, biology and English as maim subjects.
- The candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate marks for general and OBC category students, whereas 50% for the reserved category students specifically Sc and St.
Eligibility Criteria for aiims B.Sc Post Basic
Students who have cleared 11th standard on or before 1987 are allowed for admissions in this course
- Students holding diploma in general nursing or midwifery from any institution or university affiliated by the Indian nursing council are also allowed to apply for this exam.
- Candidate is required to be registered as RN or RM (i.e. registered nurse or registered midwife respectively) from any nursing council of the state.
- Male nurses who cleared their examination before 2004 when new integrated course was implemented must be registered as a nurse from any state council in order to apply for this exam.
- Instead of being trained in midwifery they must be trained O.T techniques, ophthalmic nursing, leprosy nursing, psychiatric nursing, neurological and neurosurgical nursing, cancer nursing, community health nursing, orthopaedic nursing for a period of six months .They must also have a certificate in general nursing.
Eligibility criteria for admission in Msc. Nursing
- Aspiring candidate must hold a bachelors degree in B sc., B.pharma, MBBS, B.vsc, B.sc nursing, B.sc hons, or BDS. To be eligible in order to apply for this course.
- Candidates from the general or OBC category must have a minimum score of 60% marks in the above mentioned courses. For reserved category students i.e. SC or ST are required to secure 55% marks during this graduation to apply for this entrance test.
Application procedure for AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing
Candidates must adhere to the eligibility criteria failing to which can lead to rejection of your admission. In order to fill the application forms properly follow the steps given below:
- The application form will be available on the official website from march 2021.
- Once the form is available on the official website, visit the website and register yourself.
- While registering provide your valid phone number and email id.
- Login with the email id in order to fill the application.
- Fill all the necessary details asked from you while filing the form.
- Upload the scanned copy of documents asked such as photo, signature, thumb impression and marksheets.
- After filing the application form candidate must pay the application fees failing to do will lead to rejection of your application form.
- If your application form will be spotted to be incomplete your form will not be accepted.
- After paying the fees take a print of the application form.
This is a new two stage registration process known as prospective applicants advanced registration, where the registration will be done in basic stage and the final stage. The basic registration form can be file by any prospective candidate irrespective of the fact that he will appear in the exam or not, the candidate can use this information in order to apply for examination in the near future. Candidate who complete the final registration process which even includes paying registration fees.
Aiims Bsc. Nursing exam syllabus
Candidates must thoroughly revise the syllabus of class 11th and 12 Syllabus to prepare from For Bsc. Nursing:
- Biology: the topics like nomenclature, eukaryotes and prokaryotes, cell structure and organization, mendels laws etc should be revised thoroughly by the candidates.
- For physics: candidates must prepare topics like laws of motion, gravitation ,electrostats, electromagnetic waves, wave optics, dual nature of matter, induction etc. could be considered as important topics with higher weightage of marks.
- For chemistry: while preparing fro the chemistry section the candidate must revise the topics like surface chemistry, p block elements, biomolecules, and chemical kinetics .coordination compounds
Syllabus to prepare for Bsc. Post basic course
To clear the examination the candidates must prepare the topics like fundamentals of nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery, Community Health Nursing, Medical-Surgical Nursing including Anatomy, Physiology & Pharmacology, Pediatric Nursing. Revise these topics thoroughly in order to crack the exam with a good percentage.
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
Aspirants need to know exam pattern so that they can aware with marking scheme as well as other factor like duration, mode, Language and make their preparation better.
AIIMS Bsc Nursing Exam Pattern
- Exam mode will be online i.e. CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Objective Type Question’s will be asked in the exam
- Duration for Bsc Nursing Exam will be 2 hours
- 100 questions will be asked in the exam which will be 100 marks
- Question Paper will be available in two different languages i.e. Hindi/English
- for every correct answer, +1 marks is awarded while for every incorrect answer, -1/3 marks is awarded
- Question paper will be divided into 4 sections such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General knowledge
- 30 Questions will be asked in each section such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology while 10 Question asked from General Knowledge
AIIMS Post Basic Bsc Nursing Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam will be online i.e. Computer Based test (CBT)
- Multiple Choice Question is asked in the exam
- Duration for Post basic Bsc Nursing exam will be 90 minutes
- 70 Question’s will be asked in the written exam which will be 70 Marks as well as 30 marks for assessment test
- Exam Paper will be available only in English language
- for every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded while for every incorrect answer 1/3 will be deducted in written exam
- Question will be asked from the topic or subject such as Fundamentals of Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing including Anatomy, Physiology & Pharmacology, Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery, Paediatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing and Professional Trends in Nursing
Aiims nursing Exam Centre
Exam centre for post basic Bsc nursing is only available in Delhi and Exam Centre for Bsc Nursing is following.
Aiims bsc result and counselling process
Details of the counseling process and results will be provided on the official website
- Once the result is announced the shortlisted candidates will be provided on the website.
- The candidate will also be notified about their selection via sms and email on the registered mobile phone number and email id.
- Candidates must visit the website on a regular basis so that they will not miss out on any updated from the university.
- Shortlisted Candidate’s have to visit to the allotted counselling centre so that they can complete their document verification process and other formalities.
- For final admission, Aspirant’s have to visit to the allotted institute and pay the admission fee as well as complete all other formalities.
List of Required Documents
Here is the List of required documents at the time of counselling. Candidate’s should take at least 2 set of photocopies of required documents along with original documents.
- Admit card
- Date of Birth proof
- Mark-sheet of Qualifying exam
- Migration Certificate
- Category certificate if required
- Physical disability certificate if required
- NOC for govt employed candidates
Aiims Nursing Helpdesk
If any candidate’s have any issue regarding AIIMS nursing then they can solve their issue by contacting following details.
- Toll Free Number: 1800117898
- E-mail ids : [email protected]